Iggy Azalea’s Fame Gets in Her Head, Reportedly Acts Like a Diva on the Set of Her New MTV Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 20, 2014 1:47 PM EST
Iggy Azalea has been accused of letting fame get to her head. Having racked up a huge number of achievements in recent months, including the Platinum success for her song "Fancy," cameo appearance in "Fast and the Furious 7," hosting gig with MTV's "House of Style," and upcoming stint on "Entourage" movie, is Iggy really getting too fancy? Reports say that Iggy acted like a "bigger diva" than Jennifer Lopez on the set of her new MTV show.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
According to The Hollywood Reporter (THR), Iggy was on the set of MTV's "House of Style," on which J. Lo will appear on an episode. Iggy was with her own staff and she reportedly refused to take her smokes off and couldn't wipe off that scowl on her face.
"Iggy walked in with her entourage and wouldn't take her sunglasses off the whole time we were in the store shooting her," the source revealed. "She had a complete scowl the whole time and never cracked a smile, unless the cameras were on," the source added.
The source further revealed that as soon as the cameras stop rolling, Iggy's furrowed brow and narrowed eyes would become noticeable again. Iggy would reportedly start frowning again. Iggy currently is in a relationship with Los Angeles Lakers swingman Nick Young.
J. Lo, on the other hand, was "all smiles," being innately kind and nice to everyone on set and creating a pleasant environment.
THR tried to reach Iggy or her agent, but they were unavailable for comment.
MTV is rebooting "House of Style" with Iggy. The show premiered on Jan. 1, 1989 with supermodel Cindy Crawford as the host.
On Aug. 13, Iggy posted a picture of her with J. Lo on Instagram. "Me and the leading lady in charge," she captioned the photo. Do you think Iggy was being outwardly rude and acting like a diva with J. Lo around? The two bootylicous ladies have collaborated on the song "Acting Like That," which is featured on J. Lo's latest studio album "A.K.A."
Watch Iggy on the first episode of MTV's "House of Style."
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks