Iggy Azalea’s Fame Gets in Her Head, Reportedly Acts Like a Diva on the Set of Her New MTV Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 20, 2014 1:47 PM EST
Iggy Azalea has been accused of letting fame get to her head. Having racked up a huge number of achievements in recent months, including the Platinum success for her song "Fancy," cameo appearance in "Fast and the Furious 7," hosting gig with MTV's "House of Style," and upcoming stint on "Entourage" movie, is Iggy really getting too fancy? Reports say that Iggy acted like a "bigger diva" than Jennifer Lopez on the set of her new MTV show.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
According to The Hollywood Reporter (THR), Iggy was on the set of MTV's "House of Style," on which J. Lo will appear on an episode. Iggy was with her own staff and she reportedly refused to take her smokes off and couldn't wipe off that scowl on her face.
"Iggy walked in with her entourage and wouldn't take her sunglasses off the whole time we were in the store shooting her," the source revealed. "She had a complete scowl the whole time and never cracked a smile, unless the cameras were on," the source added.
The source further revealed that as soon as the cameras stop rolling, Iggy's furrowed brow and narrowed eyes would become noticeable again. Iggy would reportedly start frowning again. Iggy currently is in a relationship with Los Angeles Lakers swingman Nick Young.
J. Lo, on the other hand, was "all smiles," being innately kind and nice to everyone on set and creating a pleasant environment.
THR tried to reach Iggy or her agent, but they were unavailable for comment.
MTV is rebooting "House of Style" with Iggy. The show premiered on Jan. 1, 1989 with supermodel Cindy Crawford as the host.
On Aug. 13, Iggy posted a picture of her with J. Lo on Instagram. "Me and the leading lady in charge," she captioned the photo. Do you think Iggy was being outwardly rude and acting like a diva with J. Lo around? The two bootylicous ladies have collaborated on the song "Acting Like That," which is featured on J. Lo's latest studio album "A.K.A."
Watch Iggy on the first episode of MTV's "House of Style."
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions