Iggy Azalea’s Fame Gets in Her Head, Reportedly Acts Like a Diva on the Set of Her New MTV Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 20, 2014 1:47 PM EST
Iggy Azalea has been accused of letting fame get to her head. Having racked up a huge number of achievements in recent months, including the Platinum success for her song "Fancy," cameo appearance in "Fast and the Furious 7," hosting gig with MTV's "House of Style," and upcoming stint on "Entourage" movie, is Iggy really getting too fancy? Reports say that Iggy acted like a "bigger diva" than Jennifer Lopez on the set of her new MTV show.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
According to The Hollywood Reporter (THR), Iggy was on the set of MTV's "House of Style," on which J. Lo will appear on an episode. Iggy was with her own staff and she reportedly refused to take her smokes off and couldn't wipe off that scowl on her face.
"Iggy walked in with her entourage and wouldn't take her sunglasses off the whole time we were in the store shooting her," the source revealed. "She had a complete scowl the whole time and never cracked a smile, unless the cameras were on," the source added.
The source further revealed that as soon as the cameras stop rolling, Iggy's furrowed brow and narrowed eyes would become noticeable again. Iggy would reportedly start frowning again. Iggy currently is in a relationship with Los Angeles Lakers swingman Nick Young.
J. Lo, on the other hand, was "all smiles," being innately kind and nice to everyone on set and creating a pleasant environment.
THR tried to reach Iggy or her agent, but they were unavailable for comment.
MTV is rebooting "House of Style" with Iggy. The show premiered on Jan. 1, 1989 with supermodel Cindy Crawford as the host.
On Aug. 13, Iggy posted a picture of her with J. Lo on Instagram. "Me and the leading lady in charge," she captioned the photo. Do you think Iggy was being outwardly rude and acting like a diva with J. Lo around? The two bootylicous ladies have collaborated on the song "Acting Like That," which is featured on J. Lo's latest studio album "A.K.A."
Watch Iggy on the first episode of MTV's "House of Style."
Video courtesy: YouTube/MTV
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate