Metal-Clad Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (aka Lenovo K920) Features 6-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 4000-mAh Battery And Very Thin Profile
By Pavithra Rathinavel | August 20, 2014 1:45 PM EST
Lenovo's latest addition to its devices catalogue includes the Vibe Z2 Pro phablet. The handset packs some of the most impressive specifications and features to give the top-selling handsets a run for their money. Also, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro phablet's release date is set for September.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro, also referred as Lenovo K920, features a humongous 6.0-inch display complemented by a Quad HD screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,560 pixels and 490 ppi pixel density. The pixel strength and the resolution combination provide great viewing experience on the gigantic screen. In addition, the phablet sports super-thin bezels. The phone has a metallic housing and comes with a very thin profile of only 7.7 mm. However, the device weighs 179 g, according to Phone Arena.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is powered by a quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) Krait 400 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz and Adreno 330 GPU for graphics. In addition, the handset houses an impressive 3 GB of RAM. Also, the phone runs on Android OS v4.4.2 (KitKat) out of the box.
When it comes to camera specifications, the phablet sports a good 16 MP rear-facing camera unit with dual-LED flash and a 5 MP front-facing shooter. Furthermore, the camera unit comes bundled with a slew of shooting modes, 4K video recording capability, optical image stabilization (OIS) support and manual controls. The phablet is backed by a non-removable but powerful Li-Po 4000 mAh battery unit, which is a clear-cut winner when this phablet hits the store shelves.
The Vibe Z2 Pro comes equipped with 32 GB of internal storage capacity with no support for microSD card. This could only be the negative aspect of this upcoming device. Nevertheless, the device supports dual-SIM mode. Apart from supporting the standard connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, LTE and microUSB, the device also supports NFC.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will come in black, gold and white hues. At present, there is no information available on the price and the availability of the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro phablet.
What do you think of the device? Feel free to leave a comment.
2. Xiaomi Mi4 To Faceoff New Meizu MX4 Priced At $320 With 5.5-Inch Display, 3 GB RAM And More - [Read]
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide