Beyonce & Jay Z Silence Divorce Claims By Taking Blue Ivy to Kart Racing, Queen Bey To Address All Speculations at MTV VMAs
By Riza Ornos | August 20, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Hip-hop couple Beyonce and Jay Z never failed to make headlines now that they wrapped up their cross country "On the Run" tour in San Francisco. Rumour has it that the power couple will call it quits once they are done with their tour but it seems that they are doing the exact opposite as they took Blue Ivy at a kart racing facility for some family bonding.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The "Single Ladies" singer posted a handful of adorable pictures of herself, her daughter and husband Jay Z on her website as they hit a friend's birthday party in Torrance, California. The singer's post includes a cute picture of Jay Z and Blue Ivy walking together hand in hand on Friday, Aug, 15. This happened on the same day that US Weekly exclusively reported that Queen Bey is filing a divorce with a shocking headline: "Beyonce Preparing to Divorce Jay Z: "She Is Done."
"Insiders tell Us the music superstar, 32, has a plan of action in place for if/when she decides to call it quits with her rapper hubby, 44, dad to her 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy," according to the publication. "One source says "she is done" after their remaining On The Run shows in Paris, France."
Other sources also claimed that Bey and Jay are staying separately while they are in New York and L.A. and to add fuel to the fire, the "Crazy in Love" singer was spotted looking for apartments in Manhattan without her husband. These never ending rumours started when an elevator video leaked featuring Bey's sister Solange, fighting with Jay at the Standard Hotel after the May 5 Met Ball.
The couple's divorce rumours have been swirling for months now but still Beyonce and Jay Z are still keeping quiet. Fans only know they are ok and not filing any divorce through Bey's posts on Instagram or when they are out in public. But the wait is finally over because Beyonce is allegedly going to address all rumours in the upcoming MTV VMAs on Sunday, Aug, 24.
"Beyonce wants to tackle the rumors in the best way she knows how, on stage," Hollywood Life reports exclusively. "During her performance, she is looking to do something to hopefully silence all the haters and the critics but, in true entertainment fashion, to make even more questions come out of it. She wants to make a statement that people will be talking about for a very long time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report