Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Offer Sneak Peeks At Latest Kardashian Kollection Offerings
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are well known for their curvy and voluptuous figures which always look camera-ready. The girls have generously shared their fashion secrets through the various retail lines under the Kardashian Kollection and their DASH retail stores. Fans can now look and feel like the Kardashians by wearing clothes and other items designed by the famous sisters. This week, sneak previews of pieces from the Kardashian Essentials line, Kardashian Shoes as well as the Kardashian Kids Kollection were shared by the girls through social media.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The soon-to-be-mother of three kids, Kourtney was first to share a look into some pieces from the Kardashian Kids Kollection now available with their retail partner "Babies R Us." Kourtney, who has a 2-year-old daughter Penelope, posted a photo of pieces on Instagram showing leopard and flower printed clothes for girls. She captioned it: "Some more new @kardashiankids just came out for baby girls @babiesrus."
Leopard prints seem to be a Kardashian thing at the moment as Kris Jenner also went on a Leopard-print shopping spree in this season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Kris went into a store to buy marijuana paraphernalia for her mother, M.J. Shannon who has been prescribed some medicinal marijuana to manage the pain for her osteoporosis.
Khloe Kardashian jumped in the Leopard print craze by stepping out in a leopard print dress. She also posted a photo of Kardashian Kollection shoes featuring the same animal print. She captioned the photo: "'I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.' Marilyn Monroe Obsessing over our new @kardashiankollection heels!!! Kardashianshoes.com.au"
The last line of products that the sisters promoted in full force this week is the Kardashian Essentials hosiery line. The body hugging and shape enhancing items just launched with their Australian retail partner Woolworth's and fans from down under now have access to the same products that hug those famous Kardashian curves. Khloe posted a photo of the items and said: "Our new #kardashianessentials shape wear just launched in Australia at @woolworths_au! Enhance the curves, ladies! #Curves #ShapeWear #ILoveMe"
The Essentials Kollection will now be stocked by Woolworth's Stores in Australia while The Kardashian Kids Kollection is available through "Babies R Us" retail stores in the US and online for international customers. SEARS department store meanwhile, carries the Kardashian Kollection fashion line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions