Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Offer Sneak Peeks At Latest Kardashian Kollection Offerings
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are well known for their curvy and voluptuous figures which always look camera-ready. The girls have generously shared their fashion secrets through the various retail lines under the Kardashian Kollection and their DASH retail stores. Fans can now look and feel like the Kardashians by wearing clothes and other items designed by the famous sisters. This week, sneak previews of pieces from the Kardashian Essentials line, Kardashian Shoes as well as the Kardashian Kids Kollection were shared by the girls through social media.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The soon-to-be-mother of three kids, Kourtney was first to share a look into some pieces from the Kardashian Kids Kollection now available with their retail partner "Babies R Us." Kourtney, who has a 2-year-old daughter Penelope, posted a photo of pieces on Instagram showing leopard and flower printed clothes for girls. She captioned it: "Some more new @kardashiankids just came out for baby girls @babiesrus."
Leopard prints seem to be a Kardashian thing at the moment as Kris Jenner also went on a Leopard-print shopping spree in this season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Kris went into a store to buy marijuana paraphernalia for her mother, M.J. Shannon who has been prescribed some medicinal marijuana to manage the pain for her osteoporosis.
Khloe Kardashian jumped in the Leopard print craze by stepping out in a leopard print dress. She also posted a photo of Kardashian Kollection shoes featuring the same animal print. She captioned the photo: "'I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.' Marilyn Monroe Obsessing over our new @kardashiankollection heels!!! Kardashianshoes.com.au"
The last line of products that the sisters promoted in full force this week is the Kardashian Essentials hosiery line. The body hugging and shape enhancing items just launched with their Australian retail partner Woolworth's and fans from down under now have access to the same products that hug those famous Kardashian curves. Khloe posted a photo of the items and said: "Our new #kardashianessentials shape wear just launched in Australia at @woolworths_au! Enhance the curves, ladies! #Curves #ShapeWear #ILoveMe"
The Essentials Kollection will now be stocked by Woolworth's Stores in Australia while The Kardashian Kids Kollection is available through "Babies R Us" retail stores in the US and online for international customers. SEARS department store meanwhile, carries the Kardashian Kollection fashion line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899