Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Offer Sneak Peeks At Latest Kardashian Kollection Offerings
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are well known for their curvy and voluptuous figures which always look camera-ready. The girls have generously shared their fashion secrets through the various retail lines under the Kardashian Kollection and their DASH retail stores. Fans can now look and feel like the Kardashians by wearing clothes and other items designed by the famous sisters. This week, sneak previews of pieces from the Kardashian Essentials line, Kardashian Shoes as well as the Kardashian Kids Kollection were shared by the girls through social media.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The soon-to-be-mother of three kids, Kourtney was first to share a look into some pieces from the Kardashian Kids Kollection now available with their retail partner "Babies R Us." Kourtney, who has a 2-year-old daughter Penelope, posted a photo of pieces on Instagram showing leopard and flower printed clothes for girls. She captioned it: "Some more new @kardashiankids just came out for baby girls @babiesrus."
Leopard prints seem to be a Kardashian thing at the moment as Kris Jenner also went on a Leopard-print shopping spree in this season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Kris went into a store to buy marijuana paraphernalia for her mother, M.J. Shannon who has been prescribed some medicinal marijuana to manage the pain for her osteoporosis.
Khloe Kardashian jumped in the Leopard print craze by stepping out in a leopard print dress. She also posted a photo of Kardashian Kollection shoes featuring the same animal print. She captioned the photo: "'I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.' Marilyn Monroe Obsessing over our new @kardashiankollection heels!!! Kardashianshoes.com.au"
The last line of products that the sisters promoted in full force this week is the Kardashian Essentials hosiery line. The body hugging and shape enhancing items just launched with their Australian retail partner Woolworth's and fans from down under now have access to the same products that hug those famous Kardashian curves. Khloe posted a photo of the items and said: "Our new #kardashianessentials shape wear just launched in Australia at @woolworths_au! Enhance the curves, ladies! #Curves #ShapeWear #ILoveMe"
The Essentials Kollection will now be stocked by Woolworth's Stores in Australia while The Kardashian Kids Kollection is available through "Babies R Us" retail stores in the US and online for international customers. SEARS department store meanwhile, carries the Kardashian Kollection fashion line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop