Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Offer Sneak Peeks At Latest Kardashian Kollection Offerings
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are well known for their curvy and voluptuous figures which always look camera-ready. The girls have generously shared their fashion secrets through the various retail lines under the Kardashian Kollection and their DASH retail stores. Fans can now look and feel like the Kardashians by wearing clothes and other items designed by the famous sisters. This week, sneak previews of pieces from the Kardashian Essentials line, Kardashian Shoes as well as the Kardashian Kids Kollection were shared by the girls through social media.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The soon-to-be-mother of three kids, Kourtney was first to share a look into some pieces from the Kardashian Kids Kollection now available with their retail partner "Babies R Us." Kourtney, who has a 2-year-old daughter Penelope, posted a photo of pieces on Instagram showing leopard and flower printed clothes for girls. She captioned it: "Some more new @kardashiankids just came out for baby girls @babiesrus."
Leopard prints seem to be a Kardashian thing at the moment as Kris Jenner also went on a Leopard-print shopping spree in this season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Kris went into a store to buy marijuana paraphernalia for her mother, M.J. Shannon who has been prescribed some medicinal marijuana to manage the pain for her osteoporosis.
Khloe Kardashian jumped in the Leopard print craze by stepping out in a leopard print dress. She also posted a photo of Kardashian Kollection shoes featuring the same animal print. She captioned the photo: "'I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.' Marilyn Monroe Obsessing over our new @kardashiankollection heels!!! Kardashianshoes.com.au"
The last line of products that the sisters promoted in full force this week is the Kardashian Essentials hosiery line. The body hugging and shape enhancing items just launched with their Australian retail partner Woolworth's and fans from down under now have access to the same products that hug those famous Kardashian curves. Khloe posted a photo of the items and said: "Our new #kardashianessentials shape wear just launched in Australia at @woolworths_au! Enhance the curves, ladies! #Curves #ShapeWear #ILoveMe"
The Essentials Kollection will now be stocked by Woolworth's Stores in Australia while The Kardashian Kids Kollection is available through "Babies R Us" retail stores in the US and online for international customers. SEARS department store meanwhile, carries the Kardashian Kollection fashion line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More