Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian Offer Sneak Peeks At Latest Kardashian Kollection Offerings
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 20, 2014 1:29 PM EST
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe are well known for their curvy and voluptuous figures which always look camera-ready. The girls have generously shared their fashion secrets through the various retail lines under the Kardashian Kollection and their DASH retail stores. Fans can now look and feel like the Kardashians by wearing clothes and other items designed by the famous sisters. This week, sneak previews of pieces from the Kardashian Essentials line, Kardashian Shoes as well as the Kardashian Kids Kollection were shared by the girls through social media.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The soon-to-be-mother of three kids, Kourtney was first to share a look into some pieces from the Kardashian Kids Kollection now available with their retail partner "Babies R Us." Kourtney, who has a 2-year-old daughter Penelope, posted a photo of pieces on Instagram showing leopard and flower printed clothes for girls. She captioned it: "Some more new @kardashiankids just came out for baby girls @babiesrus."
Leopard prints seem to be a Kardashian thing at the moment as Kris Jenner also went on a Leopard-print shopping spree in this season's "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Kris went into a store to buy marijuana paraphernalia for her mother, M.J. Shannon who has been prescribed some medicinal marijuana to manage the pain for her osteoporosis.
Khloe Kardashian jumped in the Leopard print craze by stepping out in a leopard print dress. She also posted a photo of Kardashian Kollection shoes featuring the same animal print. She captioned the photo: "'I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.' Marilyn Monroe Obsessing over our new @kardashiankollection heels!!! Kardashianshoes.com.au"
The last line of products that the sisters promoted in full force this week is the Kardashian Essentials hosiery line. The body hugging and shape enhancing items just launched with their Australian retail partner Woolworth's and fans from down under now have access to the same products that hug those famous Kardashian curves. Khloe posted a photo of the items and said: "Our new #kardashianessentials shape wear just launched in Australia at @woolworths_au! Enhance the curves, ladies! #Curves #ShapeWear #ILoveMe"
The Essentials Kollection will now be stocked by Woolworth's Stores in Australia while The Kardashian Kids Kollection is available through "Babies R Us" retail stores in the US and online for international customers. SEARS department store meanwhile, carries the Kardashian Kollection fashion line.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best