Woman Caught Having Sex With Dogs Arrested, 'Done It Many Times Before'
By Tanya Diente | August 20, 2014 12:51 PM EST
A 53-year-old woman was arrested after she tried to poison her roommate and an ex-boyfriend hours after she was caught having sex with one of the roommate's dogs.
According to KOAT-TV, Shari Walters lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with her roommates, siblings identified by Mirror UK as Beverly and Jeffrey Bradley. KOAT-TV reports Walters was apprehended in the afternoon of Aug. 13 and detained at the Bernalillo County Jail on Aug. 14. She was charged with aggravated battery, cruelty or extreme cruelty to animals after she admitted to having sex with both of Beverly's German shepherds named Spike and Jake.
New York Daily News adds the defendant reportedly told her ex-boyfriend that she'd been having sex with dogs since she was 14 years old. Walters admitted to having "done it many times before," according to Mirror UK.
A veterinary at the VCA Animal Hospital reportedly said both dogs suffered minor injuries. Likewise, Spike and Jake are believed to be safe from any disease the defendant may have carried.
KOAT-TV suggests the arrest was instigated after Beverly called the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office and told investigators that she had been poisoned. She also claimed hours before the incident that she saw Walters lying naked inside a shade at the back of their Albuquerque home. The victim claimed Walters was having sex with Spike, one of her two dogs.
Shari Walters was also charged with assault with intent to commit a violent felony after she admitted to poisoning Beverly and her brother Jeffrey, who happened to be her ex-boyfriend.
The three were said to be having dinner when one roommate noticed their water looked murky but drank it anyway. Their food reportedly also tasted different. According to the complaint, Walters admitted to putting rubbing alcohol in their water. She also added toilet bowl cleaner to their food. According to KOAT-TV, Walters intended to poison both siblings because Jeffrey broke up with her.
Jeffrey Bradley reportedly broke up with the defendant after learning from his sister that Walters had sex with one of her dogs.
Beverly and Jeffrey Bradley were taken to the hospital to be treated following their ingestion of the chemicals. According to New York Daily News, Shari Walters was also taken to the University of New Mexico Hospital for a psychiatric examination. Then, she was later detained at the Metropolitan Detention Center in lieu of a $20,000 bail.
Source: YouTube/TomoNews US
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- Father Spots A Bald Patch On The Lawn Outside His Girls' Bedroom And Gets Shocked At The Reason
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles