Fiancée Fakes Death To Avoid Wedding
August 20, 2014 12:46 PM EST
In a bizarre incident, an American fiancé faked his own death to avoid his wedding. He made a call to his partner pretending to be his father on the line breaking the bad news.
Wedding Ring exchange at the marriage refers a new life without any agreement not for a limited period of time but for the end of the life
The 23 year old bride-to-be, Alex Lanchester, from West Midlands, UK was devastated by this distressing phone call made only a few months before her wedding. She got the dreaded information that her fiancée, Tucker Blandford of Stamford, Connecticut, had died in a car accident. When she rang up his parents to offer condolences, she came to know that he is alive, and she discovered that he has faked his death to avoid wedding. Lancaster also found out that the venue where their wedding was supposed to be held had no record of their booking.
Blandford has since texted to apologise and has also paid back half the $1,200 he owes her for wedding-related expenses.
Lancaster met Tucker Blandford in August 2012 when they were both in a college in Connecticut and fell in love.
"He was such a gentleman. He showered me with jewelry. We would go out for a posh dinner on the tenth of every month to celebrate the day we got together," Lancaster said, according to the Mirror. "I'd never been in love like that before. I met his family and they treated me like a daughter. His mum and I became so close."
Blanford decided to fake his death as he wanted to get out of the relation, which was moving really fast and the fact that they were in different countries made it really hard for him. However, this heart break has opened up a new career path for Lancaster, who is now into wedding favors business.
She plans to spend her would be wedding day without him, making plans for future as she admits that she had been too naive to fall into a bad relation.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Hoax Alert: 'Ebola Vaccine Only Works on White Skin' Viral Story Not True
- Kate Middleton And Prince William Have Chosen The Name Of Their Second Child- Details
- Gunman Killed In Brisbane Shoot-out On Live TV
- Melbourne Wakes Up To Anti-Terror Raids: Seabrook Man Arrested For Funding Terrorist Organisation
- Explosion in Canada Damages Building, Five Injured
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate