Fiancée Fakes Death To Avoid Wedding
August 20, 2014 12:46 PM EST
In a bizarre incident, an American fiancé faked his own death to avoid his wedding. He made a call to his partner pretending to be his father on the line breaking the bad news.
Wedding Ring exchange at the marriage refers a new life without any agreement not for a limited period of time but for the end of the life
The 23 year old bride-to-be, Alex Lanchester, from West Midlands, UK was devastated by this distressing phone call made only a few months before her wedding. She got the dreaded information that her fiancée, Tucker Blandford of Stamford, Connecticut, had died in a car accident. When she rang up his parents to offer condolences, she came to know that he is alive, and she discovered that he has faked his death to avoid wedding. Lancaster also found out that the venue where their wedding was supposed to be held had no record of their booking.
Blandford has since texted to apologise and has also paid back half the $1,200 he owes her for wedding-related expenses.
Lancaster met Tucker Blandford in August 2012 when they were both in a college in Connecticut and fell in love.
"He was such a gentleman. He showered me with jewelry. We would go out for a posh dinner on the tenth of every month to celebrate the day we got together," Lancaster said, according to the Mirror. "I'd never been in love like that before. I met his family and they treated me like a daughter. His mum and I became so close."
Blanford decided to fake his death as he wanted to get out of the relation, which was moving really fast and the fact that they were in different countries made it really hard for him. However, this heart break has opened up a new career path for Lancaster, who is now into wedding favors business.
She plans to spend her would be wedding day without him, making plans for future as she admits that she had been too naive to fall into a bad relation.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- Naked Russian Artist Strikes Anew, Cuts Off Earlobes To Protest Return Of Soviet-Era Policies
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery