LG G2 Mini vs. Nokia Lumia 625 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 20, 2014 11:16 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G2 Mini or the Nokia Lumia 625, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG G2 Mini comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The G2 Mini is the clear winner in this category with 234 ppi pixels display density compared to the 199 ppi pixels display density on the Lumia 625.
The LG G2 Mini measures 129.6 x 66 x 9.8 mm and weighs 121 grams. The Nokia Lumia 625 is bigger, wider and comparatively heavier. The device measures 133.2 x 72.2 x 9.2 mm and weighs 159 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G2 Mini is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 625 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G2 Mini runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 625 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the 8.1 version. The device has 512 MB of RAM. In terms of computing power the G2 Mini is the clear winner.
The LG G2 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The Nokia Lumia 625 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The LG G2 Mini comes with a Li-Ion 2440 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours and 10 minutes.
Price in Australia
The LG G2 Mini 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $259.95 and the Nokia Lumia 625 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $209.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
OnePlus One vs. Motorola Moto X Specs And Price Comparison In Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown