‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
By Sachin Trivedi | August 20, 2014 9:52 AM EST
There's a lot of leaks for the popular upcoming movie "Star Wars" 7! But perhaps the biggest leak yet is about the possible villain in the movie. Expectations are high for the new villain. He will have to fill the shoes of iconic villains from the franchise like Darth Vader. [Spoiler Alert]
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
Confirming recent reports about the new villains will be "Jedi Hunters," a new report says that the main villain in "Star Wars" 7 will be a Sith Inquisitor. According to a report by IndieRevolver, the Sith Inquisitor will be a cyborg. This news has not yet been officially confirmed by the producers, so readers are adviced to consider it to be a rumour.
Fans of the franchise who have played the games will know that the Sith Inquisition is an organisation that has worked for the Sith empire. The new villain reportedly has a metal jaw and "glowing red eyes." Click here to see the image. The broken helmet in the Sith Inquisitor's hands belongs to Darth Vader.
The movie will reportedly include some flash back scenes featuring Darth Vader. The flash back may also explain the involvement of the Sith Inquisition with the Empire and their role during Darth Vader's rise as the most formidable Sith Lord in the galaxy.
The events of "Star Wars" 7 take place 30 years after the end of the original trilogy. The armour of the Stormtroopers has also reportedly evolved during this time. A new leak by IndieRevolver shows the new look. Click here to see the picture of the helmet.
Fans of the franchise will note that the armour and helmet of the Stormtroopers has been evolving since Episode 2. With each new movie in the recent trilogy the design of the Stormtroopers came closer to the look in the original trilogy.
The production of "Star Wars" 7 is set to begin after a two week hiatus following Harrison Ford's leg injury on the sets. The actor is said to be making a recovery and is expected to be back on the sets soon.
"Star Wars" 7 is slated to be released on Dec 18, 2015 in Australia, Canada, U.S, UK and New Zealand. The filming locations of the movie include Iceland, New Mexico, Abu Dhabi, Scotland and Skelling Michael in County Kerry, Ireland.
'Star Wars' 7: How Stars Hide Costumes To Stop Spoilers [Read]
Star Wars 7: Weight Loss, Beard and Leg Injury - What the Stars Went Through So Far [Read]
Star Wars 7: Sheamus Hints at Darth Vader Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS