Toxicants in Coca-Cola Drinks
By Bindu Jacob | August 20, 2014 9:30 AM EST
Coca-Cola is everyone's favorite drink that every individual cannot resist. Now, it is facing an issue that it contain a cancerous ingredients and the authorities was forced to label "cancer warning" on its bottles and other containers. At this juncture, the company is subject to make some alterations in the ingredient to avoid "cancer warning" label, Reuters reports. Coke and Pepsi decided to alter the caramel coloring elements to meet the requirements of a California ballot that aimed to control the toxic chemicals in the drink. "Consumers will notice no difference in our products and have no reason at all for any health concerns," said PepsiCo spokeswoman, Gina Anderson in her statement.
The caramel coloring that gives cola its brown hue, expected to cancerous; the company planning to reduce the amount of the 4-methylimidazole
1. The caramel coloring that gives the cola its brown hue is expected to be cancerous. The company is planning to reduce the amount of the 4-methylimidazole or 4-MI in the drinks to follow the instructed safety rule of Safe Drinking Water and Toxic and it that will not change its taste. The studies also revealed that the high volume of these chemical elements is subject also to occur cancer in animals.
2. Coca-Cola also contains high sugar levels that will lead an individual to obesity. Report was proven after 126 years of Coca-Cola history. While David Cameron is addressing to the House of Commons, he refers "how big the challenge" to stop his own children from drinking excessively Cocoa cola, the Guardian reports.
3. Cocoa-cola contains cocaine, a tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant. After a newspaper report, the significant quantity of cocaine contained in Coca-Cola that the company admits. A television reports said that it contains of nine full tablespoon of sugar in each can. "Well, over a thousand cans of soda a day that reach the doses administered in the studies that showed links to cancer in rodents", The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said. At the share market, the performance of Cocoa cola and Pepsi hike less than one percent. The researchers conducted study on major branded food and drinks regardless of the amount of coloring agent on each food item.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Spotted All Smiles, Sickness Seems Over
- 14 Contestants For Miss Hitler 2014 Beauty Pageant Organised By Russian Equivalent Of Facebook
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- Top Fake News Websites - Be Aware Or Beware
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage