Toxicants in Coca-Cola Drinks
By Bindu Jacob | August 20, 2014 9:30 AM EST
Coca-Cola is everyone's favorite drink that every individual cannot resist. Now, it is facing an issue that it contain a cancerous ingredients and the authorities was forced to label "cancer warning" on its bottles and other containers. At this juncture, the company is subject to make some alterations in the ingredient to avoid "cancer warning" label, Reuters reports. Coke and Pepsi decided to alter the caramel coloring elements to meet the requirements of a California ballot that aimed to control the toxic chemicals in the drink. "Consumers will notice no difference in our products and have no reason at all for any health concerns," said PepsiCo spokeswoman, Gina Anderson in her statement.
The caramel coloring that gives cola its brown hue, expected to cancerous; the company planning to reduce the amount of the 4-methylimidazole
1. The caramel coloring that gives the cola its brown hue is expected to be cancerous. The company is planning to reduce the amount of the 4-methylimidazole or 4-MI in the drinks to follow the instructed safety rule of Safe Drinking Water and Toxic and it that will not change its taste. The studies also revealed that the high volume of these chemical elements is subject also to occur cancer in animals.
2. Coca-Cola also contains high sugar levels that will lead an individual to obesity. Report was proven after 126 years of Coca-Cola history. While David Cameron is addressing to the House of Commons, he refers "how big the challenge" to stop his own children from drinking excessively Cocoa cola, the Guardian reports.
3. Cocoa-cola contains cocaine, a tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant. After a newspaper report, the significant quantity of cocaine contained in Coca-Cola that the company admits. A television reports said that it contains of nine full tablespoon of sugar in each can. "Well, over a thousand cans of soda a day that reach the doses administered in the studies that showed links to cancer in rodents", The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said. At the share market, the performance of Cocoa cola and Pepsi hike less than one percent. The researchers conducted study on major branded food and drinks regardless of the amount of coloring agent on each food item.
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- Prince Harry Reunites With Cressida Bonas On ‘Sex Tape’ Date Amid Dating Camilla Thurlow Reports
- Modern Forensic Science Reveals Evidence Of Brutal Killing Of King Richard III
- Avril Lavigne And Husband Chad Kroeger Call It Quits
- Racist Note Stereotyping Asian Drivers Left on Parked Car in NSW Sparks Online Outrage
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best