‘Castle’ Season 7 Spoilers: Opening Episode To Deal With What Happened To Rick Castle, Caskett ‘Not’ Separating
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 19, 2014 6:56 PM EST
The opening episode of "Castle" Season 7 is set to reveal what happened to Rick Castle. The consequences and the mystery related to the disappearance are expected to be revealed over the course of the new season.
Speaking about what will happen in the new season, Andrew Marlowe, creator of "Castle," said to Give Me My Remote: "In the opening episode, we're going to be dealing with what happened to Castle, and the ramifications of it are something we're going to be dealing with through the course of the season."
In the same interview, Marlowe assured the fans that writers of "Castle" are not going to "tear-apart" Castle and Beckett. "These are two people who are very much in love, who are going to be challenged by something here, but we're not saying this is going to tear them apart or anything," he said to Give Me My Remote.
The new teaser of "Castle" Season 7 revealed that Rick Castle has vanished. Beckett did not find any charred body inside the burnt-out car. The opening episode of the new season will see Beckett investigating the disappearance of Castle, the hardest case of her life. It looks it will take some time before she finds Castle.
Alex and Martha, according to David Amann, the new showrunner of the show, are going to be in a mess and upset, as in episode 1, "there's a protracted investigation that doesn't really yield any answers."
"So there's several months of not having any answers of exactly what happened," Amann said to Give Me My Remote.
Meanwhile, TV Line has reported that Gina Ravera is joining the cast of "Castle" as a guest-star. Detective Irene Daniels of "The Closer" will be seen portraying the role of a vice-president at a toy company in "Castle" Season 7. According to TV Line, the name of the character is Marsha Stoller and she will make an appearance in episode 2 of the new season.
TV Line reveals that the episode 2 features the murder investigation of Wally Williger, the owner of the toy company. In addition to Marsha, Wally's wife, secretary and warehouse foreman are also likely to be seen as suspects in this murder investigation.
"Castle" Season 7 is scheduled to premiere on September 29. The new season will pick up from where it left-off in the previous season finale.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories