'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
By Sachin Trivedi | August 19, 2014 3:27 PM EST
"Terminator" 5 will be released on July 1, 2015 and "Jurassic World" will be released on June 12, 2015 in the U.S. The filming has been completed for both movies and they are in the post-production phase.
"Terminator" 5 will mark the return of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the iconic role after over a decade. He was last seen in this role in the year 2003. The actor thanked the cast and crew of the movie while announcing that the movie finished filming.
There was some lack of clarity about what the new movie would be titled. Arnold clarified that the movie will be titled "Terminator: Genisys." The movie now has a verified Facebook account with over 36,000 "Likes."
Arnold had previously hinted at some of the plot elements in the movie. According to the report, there will be time travel involved and two T-800 robots. The robots have living tissues over the metal skeleton so the producers can show a younger as well as an older robot in the movie.
Some of the important characters in the movie are John Connor played by Jason Clarke, Kyle Reese played by Jai Courtney and Sarah Connor played by Emilia Clarke. Other cast members include J. K. Simmons, Courtney B. Vance, Matt Smith and Byung-hun Lee.
Meanwhile, the director of "Jurassic World," Colin Trevorrow, announced on Aug. 5 that the filming for the movie had come to a close on his Twitter account. The director also teased a partial image of T-Rex dinosaur in the tweet.
The upcoming movie will return to Isla Nublar island. Fans of the franchise will remember the island from the first movie "Jurassic Park" released in 1993. The plot of the first movie was to showcase a park with the possibility of opening it for the public.
"Jurassic World" will feature a fully functioning theme park with over 20,000 visitors enjoying the facilities. The island will host a luxury resort, restaurants and a golf course. Things go wrong when the management decides to make a bigger and more aggressive dinosaur to attract more visitors.
Movie buffs are eagerly waiting for the first trailers of "Terminator" 5 and "Jurassic World." The producers of both the movies are expected to release a teaser trailer very soon. The official plot details for both movies have also not been revealed by the producers of both movies.
More Articles To Read
'Guardians Of The Galaxy' 2—Peter Quill's Father Not Based On Comics [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman' Plot Spoilers—General Zod and Lexcorp [Read]
'Star Wars' 7: How Stars Hide Costumes To Stop Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports