'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
By Sachin Trivedi | August 19, 2014 3:27 PM EST
"Terminator" 5 will be released on July 1, 2015 and "Jurassic World" will be released on June 12, 2015 in the U.S. The filming has been completed for both movies and they are in the post-production phase.
"Terminator" 5 will mark the return of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the iconic role after over a decade. He was last seen in this role in the year 2003. The actor thanked the cast and crew of the movie while announcing that the movie finished filming.
There was some lack of clarity about what the new movie would be titled. Arnold clarified that the movie will be titled "Terminator: Genisys." The movie now has a verified Facebook account with over 36,000 "Likes."
Arnold had previously hinted at some of the plot elements in the movie. According to the report, there will be time travel involved and two T-800 robots. The robots have living tissues over the metal skeleton so the producers can show a younger as well as an older robot in the movie.
Some of the important characters in the movie are John Connor played by Jason Clarke, Kyle Reese played by Jai Courtney and Sarah Connor played by Emilia Clarke. Other cast members include J. K. Simmons, Courtney B. Vance, Matt Smith and Byung-hun Lee.
Meanwhile, the director of "Jurassic World," Colin Trevorrow, announced on Aug. 5 that the filming for the movie had come to a close on his Twitter account. The director also teased a partial image of T-Rex dinosaur in the tweet.
The upcoming movie will return to Isla Nublar island. Fans of the franchise will remember the island from the first movie "Jurassic Park" released in 1993. The plot of the first movie was to showcase a park with the possibility of opening it for the public.
"Jurassic World" will feature a fully functioning theme park with over 20,000 visitors enjoying the facilities. The island will host a luxury resort, restaurants and a golf course. Things go wrong when the management decides to make a bigger and more aggressive dinosaur to attract more visitors.
Movie buffs are eagerly waiting for the first trailers of "Terminator" 5 and "Jurassic World." The producers of both the movies are expected to release a teaser trailer very soon. The official plot details for both movies have also not been revealed by the producers of both movies.
More Articles To Read
'Guardians Of The Galaxy' 2—Peter Quill's Father Not Based On Comics [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman' Plot Spoilers—General Zod and Lexcorp [Read]
'Star Wars' 7: How Stars Hide Costumes To Stop Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast