'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
By Sachin Trivedi | August 19, 2014 3:27 PM EST
"Terminator" 5 will be released on July 1, 2015 and "Jurassic World" will be released on June 12, 2015 in the U.S. The filming has been completed for both movies and they are in the post-production phase.
"Terminator" 5 will mark the return of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the iconic role after over a decade. He was last seen in this role in the year 2003. The actor thanked the cast and crew of the movie while announcing that the movie finished filming.
There was some lack of clarity about what the new movie would be titled. Arnold clarified that the movie will be titled "Terminator: Genisys." The movie now has a verified Facebook account with over 36,000 "Likes."
Arnold had previously hinted at some of the plot elements in the movie. According to the report, there will be time travel involved and two T-800 robots. The robots have living tissues over the metal skeleton so the producers can show a younger as well as an older robot in the movie.
Some of the important characters in the movie are John Connor played by Jason Clarke, Kyle Reese played by Jai Courtney and Sarah Connor played by Emilia Clarke. Other cast members include J. K. Simmons, Courtney B. Vance, Matt Smith and Byung-hun Lee.
Meanwhile, the director of "Jurassic World," Colin Trevorrow, announced on Aug. 5 that the filming for the movie had come to a close on his Twitter account. The director also teased a partial image of T-Rex dinosaur in the tweet.
The upcoming movie will return to Isla Nublar island. Fans of the franchise will remember the island from the first movie "Jurassic Park" released in 1993. The plot of the first movie was to showcase a park with the possibility of opening it for the public.
"Jurassic World" will feature a fully functioning theme park with over 20,000 visitors enjoying the facilities. The island will host a luxury resort, restaurants and a golf course. Things go wrong when the management decides to make a bigger and more aggressive dinosaur to attract more visitors.
Movie buffs are eagerly waiting for the first trailers of "Terminator" 5 and "Jurassic World." The producers of both the movies are expected to release a teaser trailer very soon. The official plot details for both movies have also not been revealed by the producers of both movies.
More Articles To Read
'Guardians Of The Galaxy' 2—Peter Quill's Father Not Based On Comics [Read]
'Batman vs. Superman' Plot Spoilers—General Zod and Lexcorp [Read]
'Star Wars' 7: How Stars Hide Costumes To Stop Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports