Sir Ian Botham Posts Graphic Image of Genitals on Twitter, Claims Account Was Hacked
By Vincent Paul Hidalgo | August 19, 2014 2:08 PM EST
England cricket legend shocked the Twitter world when he posted graphic photos of his genitals in his account on Tuesday. His almost 400,000 followers must be trying to un-see the lewd photo that will be forever embossed on their minds.
According to the Independent, the 58-year-old legendary player clarified that his account was hacked. The picture shows a fully naked man lying on his bed, and has been deleted since it was posted. He has also changed his password to prevent future embarrassing posts with the assistance of his friend Robbie Savage.
Ok 5000 hits to all you experts "Hacked through my email" you wouldn't understand because no one gives ..about you !! Thanks to the loyal !
The embarrassing incident has triggered some hilarious response from the cricket world particularly from its players who tried to turn the incident into the comedic side. Former England captain Michael Vaughan joined the fray by posting an imitation of the picture on Instagram (of course, fully clothed).
Here are some other hilarious responses to the Sir Ian Botham scandalous post:
@BeefyBotham mate think you been hacked— Robbie Savage (@RobbieSavage8) August 18, 2014
Sir Ian Botham certainly one of the great allrounders. He can bat, bowl, field, post nudes.....— Uncomfortably Numb (@ShawshankOne) August 18, 2014
Maybe Ian Botham could set a new trend? Taking a 'Beefy'. That's his nickname for those playing at home.— Mike M (@michaeldarren79) August 18, 2014
I really hope that @BeefyBotham has been hacked......I need to wash my eyes out.— Remo (@Remo26599) August 18, 2014
Take it from me. That Ian Botham picture is not safe for a packed train journey. Not safe at all.— Owen Jones (@OwenJones84) August 18, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop