'Avengers Age Of Ultron' Spoilers: Find Out Who Is Returning; Katee Sackhoff On Playing Captain Marvel Plus Post Credit Scenes Details
By jaskiran kaur | August 19, 2014 1:51 PM EST
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will see the return of Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk and Black Widow. But there is one another actor who has confirmed the return of his character in the sequel of the Marvel's superhero movie. At the same time, Katee Sackhoff addressed the rumours and confirmed that she will not be playing the role of Captain Marvel. Furthermore, details about the post-credits scenes have surfaced. Read on to find out more.
In an interview with Total Film magazine, "Thor" actor Stellan Skasgard has confirmed his return in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." Talking about his fourth appearance in a Marvel movie, he revealed that it will be a brief appearance but "something really nice." For those who don't know, the actor portrayed the role of Eric Selvig in "Thor: The Dark World." He was seen naked in the movie. He "was naked again" for "Avengers 2," the actor revealed in the interview.
Comicbookmovie speculates that Stellan Skasgard's character Dr. Eric Selvig will possibly share screen with Chris Hemsworth's Thor. Furthermore, the report notes that "several Asgardian background extras" have been recruited to feature in the sequel.
Meanwhile, "Battlestar Galactica" actress Katee Sackhoff slammed off the rumours suggesting that she will portray the role of Captain Marvel in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The actress sparked the rumours when she teased that about a "super secret job" on Twitter. However, in her recent interview with Vulture she cleared the air and revealed that she has "not sat down with anybody from Marvel for any role specifically." She did not completely shun the possibility of her playing a Marvel role. She said that this "doesn't necessarily mean that something with Marvel is completely off the table in the future."
"Any time I can play a strong female lead that's a role model..." she continued.
In other news, major spoilers teasing post-credits scene from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" have surfaced. According to Screen Crush (via KDramastars), after-credits scene of "Avengers 2" will "feature Tom Hiddleston's Loki leading a war between Asgard and Midgard."
Fans must note that in the absence of any official statement or confirmation, the report remains unconfirmed. These should only be treated as mere speculations. Also, "Thor 3" has not yet been officially announced.
"I hope we're doing another one. I think we're doing another one. I don't know anything official as of yet, but I'm looking forward to it," Chris Hemsworth told Screen Crush when visiting Comic Con 2014.
Avengers: Age of Ultron" sees the return of Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Mark Rufffalo (The Hulk), Chris Evans (Captain America), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) along with (Jeremy Renner) Hawkeye, Aaron-Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver) and Elisabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch) to fight against super robot Ultron. The scheduled release date of the movie is May 1, 2015.
For more spoilers and updates on "Avengers: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown