'Criminal Minds' Season 10 Updates: 'Dexter' and 'Jericho' Alumni Join The Cast As Guest Roles
By Gel Galang | August 19, 2014 1:44 PM EST
The countdown to "Criminal Minds" Season 10 is down to roughly 44 days. Already, roles have been headlining for upcoming guests for the crime drama's newest season.
First off, a veteran of the series "Jericho" has been tagged to play the role of possible unsub in the fourth episode of "Criminal Minds."
According to TV Line, Alicia Coppola will take on the role of Lisa Randall, who is the head of a support group for those suffering from Morgellons syndrome. What makes her a suspicious subject is that she will be the kind of support group leader who will go to lengths to protect the privacy of its members.
"Criminal Minds" Season 10 will be one of Coppola's many stops after her stint in "Jericho," as she has already been in other shows including "Two and a Half Men," "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" and "Teen Wolf."
TV Line has also revealed in another scoop that C.S. Lee, a "Dexter" alum, will also be taking on a guest role for Criminal Minds Season 10. While Lee has already taken on a role of a rather creepy Agent Masuka, he will be less lovable this time around as a disturbed English teacher.
Then again, his new role now has a very bad history that practically sealed his obsessive nature, as he has supposedly been traumatized by a dominating father who would lock him up for getting bad grades.
As far as the new regular cast Jennifer Love Hewitt is concerned, TV Guide has got in touch with show runner Erica Messer to ask exactly how Hewitt's character Kate Callahan is shaping up with the rest of the BAU team.
According to the source, Hewitt's character already has a background with great credentials to her name. And in her first case, she partners with Rossi to track down an acrotomophiliac, or a person with a fetish involving sexual pleasure from having sexual intercourse with an amputated partner.
Unlike Alex Blake, who had operated silently in the background as a linguist specialist, Callahan may actually be shaping up to be a take-charge kind of character, at least according to Messer's teasing statement regarding her showdown with the unsub.
Criminal Minds is set to open its 10th season on Oct. 1 with a premiere that will have Kerr Smith, previously of "Dawson's Creek" taking on the role of a body collector.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date