'Criminal Minds' Season 10 Updates: 'Dexter' and 'Jericho' Alumni Join The Cast As Guest Roles
By Gel Galang | August 19, 2014 1:44 PM EST
The countdown to "Criminal Minds" Season 10 is down to roughly 44 days. Already, roles have been headlining for upcoming guests for the crime drama's newest season.
First off, a veteran of the series "Jericho" has been tagged to play the role of possible unsub in the fourth episode of "Criminal Minds."
According to TV Line, Alicia Coppola will take on the role of Lisa Randall, who is the head of a support group for those suffering from Morgellons syndrome. What makes her a suspicious subject is that she will be the kind of support group leader who will go to lengths to protect the privacy of its members.
"Criminal Minds" Season 10 will be one of Coppola's many stops after her stint in "Jericho," as she has already been in other shows including "Two and a Half Men," "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" and "Teen Wolf."
TV Line has also revealed in another scoop that C.S. Lee, a "Dexter" alum, will also be taking on a guest role for Criminal Minds Season 10. While Lee has already taken on a role of a rather creepy Agent Masuka, he will be less lovable this time around as a disturbed English teacher.
Then again, his new role now has a very bad history that practically sealed his obsessive nature, as he has supposedly been traumatized by a dominating father who would lock him up for getting bad grades.
As far as the new regular cast Jennifer Love Hewitt is concerned, TV Guide has got in touch with show runner Erica Messer to ask exactly how Hewitt's character Kate Callahan is shaping up with the rest of the BAU team.
According to the source, Hewitt's character already has a background with great credentials to her name. And in her first case, she partners with Rossi to track down an acrotomophiliac, or a person with a fetish involving sexual pleasure from having sexual intercourse with an amputated partner.
Unlike Alex Blake, who had operated silently in the background as a linguist specialist, Callahan may actually be shaping up to be a take-charge kind of character, at least according to Messer's teasing statement regarding her showdown with the unsub.
Criminal Minds is set to open its 10th season on Oct. 1 with a premiere that will have Kerr Smith, previously of "Dawson's Creek" taking on the role of a body collector.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage