Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 19, 2014 1:04 PM EST
World no. 1 Serena Williams bagged her fifth title this year and career-first Western & Southern Open champion title at the Linder Family Tennis Centre in Mason,Ohiobeating Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-1 in just 62 minutes.
Serena Williams of the U.S. pumps her fist during her women's singles tennis match against Anna Tatishvili of the U.S. at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London June 24, 2014.
"It's amazing, finally being able to win today," Williams said before accepting the championship cup, according to USA Today.
With her recent title, the 33-year-old officially made it to the 200 club and toppled Martina Hingis as the 9th longest reigning world no. 1 in Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings history.
The 17-time Grand Slam champion has been having a great run after her disastrous loss at the Wimbledon games and it is hard not to attribute it to her happy relationship with rumoured boyfriend and coach Patrick Mouratoglou.
One of the reasons behind her rekindled vigour might be her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou.
The great chemistry of Williams and Mouratoglou on and off the court is not a secret. In fact, just recently the 33-year-old tennis superstar posted two photos of Mouratoglou on Instagram.
In one post, the 44-year-old coach is sitting on a couch with two dogs, wherein one of them appears to be Williams' dog.
On Mouratoglou's Instagram page, there are a number of photos and a video of the world no. 1 prepping for her matches, which requires some sexy stretching.
There are also a few snaps of Williams and Mouratoglou together looking like a happy couple.
On the other hand, the two takes their warm social media exchanges on Twitter, where they were teasing that they were in a relationship.
Williams tweeted with an Instagram link of her picture training.
- Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) July 19, 2014
Mouratoglou replied to the tweet.
@serenawilliams don't tease me ! I am already so energized by the new Challenges that we set up as our goals. See you soon, I am ready.
- Coach MOURATOGLOU (@pmouratoglou) July 19, 2014
Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou were truly kicking their social media games a notch higher as the world no. 1 heads into the US Open next week
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’