Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 19, 2014 1:04 PM EST
World no. 1 Serena Williams bagged her fifth title this year and career-first Western & Southern Open champion title at the Linder Family Tennis Centre in Mason,Ohiobeating Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-1 in just 62 minutes.
Serena Williams of the U.S. pumps her fist during her women's singles tennis match against Anna Tatishvili of the U.S. at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London June 24, 2014.
"It's amazing, finally being able to win today," Williams said before accepting the championship cup, according to USA Today.
With her recent title, the 33-year-old officially made it to the 200 club and toppled Martina Hingis as the 9th longest reigning world no. 1 in Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings history.
The 17-time Grand Slam champion has been having a great run after her disastrous loss at the Wimbledon games and it is hard not to attribute it to her happy relationship with rumoured boyfriend and coach Patrick Mouratoglou.
One of the reasons behind her rekindled vigour might be her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou.
The great chemistry of Williams and Mouratoglou on and off the court is not a secret. In fact, just recently the 33-year-old tennis superstar posted two photos of Mouratoglou on Instagram.
In one post, the 44-year-old coach is sitting on a couch with two dogs, wherein one of them appears to be Williams' dog.
On Mouratoglou's Instagram page, there are a number of photos and a video of the world no. 1 prepping for her matches, which requires some sexy stretching.
There are also a few snaps of Williams and Mouratoglou together looking like a happy couple.
On the other hand, the two takes their warm social media exchanges on Twitter, where they were teasing that they were in a relationship.
Williams tweeted with an Instagram link of her picture training.
- Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) July 19, 2014
Mouratoglou replied to the tweet.
@serenawilliams don't tease me ! I am already so energized by the new Challenges that we set up as our goals. See you soon, I am ready.
- Coach MOURATOGLOU (@pmouratoglou) July 19, 2014
Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou were truly kicking their social media games a notch higher as the world no. 1 heads into the US Open next week
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate