Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 19, 2014 1:04 PM EST
World no. 1 Serena Williams bagged her fifth title this year and career-first Western & Southern Open champion title at the Linder Family Tennis Centre in Mason,Ohiobeating Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-1 in just 62 minutes.
Serena Williams of the U.S. pumps her fist during her women's singles tennis match against Anna Tatishvili of the U.S. at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London June 24, 2014.
"It's amazing, finally being able to win today," Williams said before accepting the championship cup, according to USA Today.
With her recent title, the 33-year-old officially made it to the 200 club and toppled Martina Hingis as the 9th longest reigning world no. 1 in Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings history.
The 17-time Grand Slam champion has been having a great run after her disastrous loss at the Wimbledon games and it is hard not to attribute it to her happy relationship with rumoured boyfriend and coach Patrick Mouratoglou.
One of the reasons behind her rekindled vigour might be her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou.
The great chemistry of Williams and Mouratoglou on and off the court is not a secret. In fact, just recently the 33-year-old tennis superstar posted two photos of Mouratoglou on Instagram.
In one post, the 44-year-old coach is sitting on a couch with two dogs, wherein one of them appears to be Williams' dog.
On Mouratoglou's Instagram page, there are a number of photos and a video of the world no. 1 prepping for her matches, which requires some sexy stretching.
There are also a few snaps of Williams and Mouratoglou together looking like a happy couple.
On the other hand, the two takes their warm social media exchanges on Twitter, where they were teasing that they were in a relationship.
Williams tweeted with an Instagram link of her picture training.
- Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) July 19, 2014
Mouratoglou replied to the tweet.
@serenawilliams don't tease me ! I am already so energized by the new Challenges that we set up as our goals. See you soon, I am ready.
- Coach MOURATOGLOU (@pmouratoglou) July 19, 2014
Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou were truly kicking their social media games a notch higher as the world no. 1 heads into the US Open next week
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone