Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 19, 2014 1:04 PM EST
World no. 1 Serena Williams bagged her fifth title this year and career-first Western & Southern Open champion title at the Linder Family Tennis Centre in Mason,Ohiobeating Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-1 in just 62 minutes.
Serena Williams of the U.S. pumps her fist during her women's singles tennis match against Anna Tatishvili of the U.S. at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London June 24, 2014.
"It's amazing, finally being able to win today," Williams said before accepting the championship cup, according to USA Today.
With her recent title, the 33-year-old officially made it to the 200 club and toppled Martina Hingis as the 9th longest reigning world no. 1 in Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings history.
The 17-time Grand Slam champion has been having a great run after her disastrous loss at the Wimbledon games and it is hard not to attribute it to her happy relationship with rumoured boyfriend and coach Patrick Mouratoglou.
One of the reasons behind her rekindled vigour might be her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou.
The great chemistry of Williams and Mouratoglou on and off the court is not a secret. In fact, just recently the 33-year-old tennis superstar posted two photos of Mouratoglou on Instagram.
In one post, the 44-year-old coach is sitting on a couch with two dogs, wherein one of them appears to be Williams' dog.
On Mouratoglou's Instagram page, there are a number of photos and a video of the world no. 1 prepping for her matches, which requires some sexy stretching.
There are also a few snaps of Williams and Mouratoglou together looking like a happy couple.
On the other hand, the two takes their warm social media exchanges on Twitter, where they were teasing that they were in a relationship.
Williams tweeted with an Instagram link of her picture training.
- Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) July 19, 2014
Mouratoglou replied to the tweet.
@serenawilliams don't tease me ! I am already so energized by the new Challenges that we set up as our goals. See you soon, I am ready.
- Coach MOURATOGLOU (@pmouratoglou) July 19, 2014
Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou were truly kicking their social media games a notch higher as the world no. 1 heads into the US Open next week
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report