Latest Love Interest Of Gwyneth Paltrow
By Pooja Bhagat | August 19, 2014 12:28 PM EST
As the saying goes,the sure shot remedy to get over a man is to find another man.
Gwyneth Paltrow appears to be following the same mantra to heal herself from a failed marriage. Only four months have passed by and she seems to have found a new anchor in her life.
Gwyneth Paltrow is rumored to be dating Brad Falchuk
Paltrow has been seen a couple of times going out with Brad Falchuk, who is a co-creator of 'Glee' and 'American Horror Story'. The couple were spotted having a nice time while in a quiet dinner at East Borough restaurant in Culver City.
It can be recalled that the actress has guest starred in five episodes of the Fox Musical Comedy, where Falchuk is the executive producer. It seems that their professional relationship has elevated to another level.
The couple was also spotted vacationing together in Utah in late July. They reportedly spent a weekend together at an $8000-a-night Amangiri resort. The resort offers suites with rooftop beds in a stunning location in the middle of nowhere, which is a perfect romantic getaway destination for any blooming couple.
Eyewitnesses claim that the couple look comfortable in each other's company and completely drowned in love. However, nothing is officially confirmed yet about this relationship from either side.
The 41-year-old American actress and singer is world renowned for her acting and singing skills. She started her career in 1991 with an appearance in 'Shout'. She had won many accolades for her outstanding work and received awards from the Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and Academy Award.
Paltrow had been victim of many failed high profile relationships in the past. At age 24, she got into romantic alliance with Brad Pitt. Their relationship boosted her nascent acting career. The engagement was called off after three years, citing reasons like professional hurdles.
Following Pitt, Ben Affleck came into the actress' life from 1997 to 2000. They were also colleagues during that period. Later, she met Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay. They married in 2005 and had two children together, aged 10 and 8 .
In March 2014, Paltrow in joint statement with Martin declared their 'conscious uncoupling' and filed for separation after 10 years of marriage.
Let's wait and watch whether the 'Emma' star has finally found her Mr. Darcy or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia