Latest Love Interest Of Gwyneth Paltrow
By Pooja Bhagat | August 19, 2014 12:28 PM EST
As the saying goes,the sure shot remedy to get over a man is to find another man.
Gwyneth Paltrow appears to be following the same mantra to heal herself from a failed marriage. Only four months have passed by and she seems to have found a new anchor in her life.
Gwyneth Paltrow is rumored to be dating Brad Falchuk
Paltrow has been seen a couple of times going out with Brad Falchuk, who is a co-creator of 'Glee' and 'American Horror Story'. The couple were spotted having a nice time while in a quiet dinner at East Borough restaurant in Culver City.
It can be recalled that the actress has guest starred in five episodes of the Fox Musical Comedy, where Falchuk is the executive producer. It seems that their professional relationship has elevated to another level.
The couple was also spotted vacationing together in Utah in late July. They reportedly spent a weekend together at an $8000-a-night Amangiri resort. The resort offers suites with rooftop beds in a stunning location in the middle of nowhere, which is a perfect romantic getaway destination for any blooming couple.
Eyewitnesses claim that the couple look comfortable in each other's company and completely drowned in love. However, nothing is officially confirmed yet about this relationship from either side.
The 41-year-old American actress and singer is world renowned for her acting and singing skills. She started her career in 1991 with an appearance in 'Shout'. She had won many accolades for her outstanding work and received awards from the Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and Academy Award.
Paltrow had been victim of many failed high profile relationships in the past. At age 24, she got into romantic alliance with Brad Pitt. Their relationship boosted her nascent acting career. The engagement was called off after three years, citing reasons like professional hurdles.
Following Pitt, Ben Affleck came into the actress' life from 1997 to 2000. They were also colleagues during that period. Later, she met Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay. They married in 2005 and had two children together, aged 10 and 8 .
In March 2014, Paltrow in joint statement with Martin declared their 'conscious uncoupling' and filed for separation after 10 years of marriage.
Let's wait and watch whether the 'Emma' star has finally found her Mr. Darcy or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan