Latest Love Interest Of Gwyneth Paltrow
By Pooja Bhagat | August 19, 2014 12:28 PM EST
As the saying goes,the sure shot remedy to get over a man is to find another man.
Gwyneth Paltrow appears to be following the same mantra to heal herself from a failed marriage. Only four months have passed by and she seems to have found a new anchor in her life.
Gwyneth Paltrow is rumored to be dating Brad Falchuk
Paltrow has been seen a couple of times going out with Brad Falchuk, who is a co-creator of 'Glee' and 'American Horror Story'. The couple were spotted having a nice time while in a quiet dinner at East Borough restaurant in Culver City.
It can be recalled that the actress has guest starred in five episodes of the Fox Musical Comedy, where Falchuk is the executive producer. It seems that their professional relationship has elevated to another level.
The couple was also spotted vacationing together in Utah in late July. They reportedly spent a weekend together at an $8000-a-night Amangiri resort. The resort offers suites with rooftop beds in a stunning location in the middle of nowhere, which is a perfect romantic getaway destination for any blooming couple.
Eyewitnesses claim that the couple look comfortable in each other's company and completely drowned in love. However, nothing is officially confirmed yet about this relationship from either side.
The 41-year-old American actress and singer is world renowned for her acting and singing skills. She started her career in 1991 with an appearance in 'Shout'. She had won many accolades for her outstanding work and received awards from the Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and Academy Award.
Paltrow had been victim of many failed high profile relationships in the past. At age 24, she got into romantic alliance with Brad Pitt. Their relationship boosted her nascent acting career. The engagement was called off after three years, citing reasons like professional hurdles.
Following Pitt, Ben Affleck came into the actress' life from 1997 to 2000. They were also colleagues during that period. Later, she met Chris Martin of the rock group Coldplay. They married in 2005 and had two children together, aged 10 and 8 .
In March 2014, Paltrow in joint statement with Martin declared their 'conscious uncoupling' and filed for separation after 10 years of marriage.
Let's wait and watch whether the 'Emma' star has finally found her Mr. Darcy or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown