Top Reasons that causes Divorce in the US
By Bindu Jacob | August 19, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Family is the most easy and fragile dream that can perish any time. It is caused by death or divorce that shakes each member of the family especially the children who will be suffering the most. Either the mother or the father gets married again, the condition of children becomes pathetic and they were reached in a status of dilemma to choose between their parents. In some cases, female children are most affected because they are more sensitive and emotional than male children. They even becomes the step-father's enemy that sometimes will result to molestation.
Wedding Ring exchange at the marriage refers a new life without any agreement not for a limited period of time but for the end of the life
If a mother is not thinking about the future of her daughter or simply because of her own selfishness, she usually gives up her husband for simple reasons and bring another man in their home. Even if how good or nice the step-father is, still many children who are in a family condition like this may be living with utter fear and hatred. They cannot concentrate either on their studies or enjoy their life smoothly. It also take them to the new relationships without proper judgement of the new man's character who entered in to their life as a savior. Single partnership is always appreciable in a family life; it assures comfortable life to the children.
1. The female children growing up with improper family care seems to have difficulty in managing their own family and their husband. They easily get provoked and disturbed with any rude situation that they are facing. Arguments that are not necessary and infidelity are serious reasons that causes divorce. At the same time, good communication is important to share the expected things needed to be done from both side.
2. The role of the father is also very important in a family. If the children does not have proper care and guidance, it may lead a fearless life and may likely to suffer financial unrest.
3. Financial instability and domination over the personal interest of the partner may also be a major reason for divorce. If the wife is more talented than the husband and restricts her from highlighting her talents, it may also lead to the division of family.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Hoax Alert: 'Ebola Vaccine Only Works on White Skin' Viral Story Not True
- Kate Middleton And Prince William Have Chosen The Name Of Their Second Child- Details
- Gunman Killed In Brisbane Shoot-out On Live TV
- Melbourne Wakes Up To Anti-Terror Raids: Seabrook Man Arrested For Funding Terrorist Organisation
- Explosion in Canada Damages Building, Five Injured
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate