Jennifer Lawrence And Chris Martin Romance: JLaw 'Polar Opposite' of Gwyneth Paltrow
By jaskiran kaur | August 19, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The news about Jennifer Lawrence dating much older Chris Martin left everyone shocked. Seemingly, no one saw it coming. Fans have mixed emotions about their burgeoning romance and the fact that Jennifer Lawrence has moved on from her long-time boyfriend and Hollywood hunk Nicholas Hoult. For those who are eager, here are some details about their love story.
Hollywood Life dug deeper about "The Hunger Games" actress and Coldplay frontman's romance. The celebrity news website notes that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin started dating each other not too long after they became single. It is reported that he started seeing J Law just three months after Chris and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow separated. The website also refers to a July report by Heatworld that may serve as a point of reference.
According to the report, their connection dates back to Coldplay's London concert on July 1. The report notes that the 37-year-old singer "spent over two hours" sitting next to 24-year-old actress at the concert.
"They were talking the whole time and being really flirty," a source told Heatworld.
The "spy" also claims that "Chris's attention" was completely drawn towards Jennifer Lawrence. It is said that "his eyes were only on her."
Furthermore, a report by The Sun (via Daily Mail) reveals what makes Jennifer Lawrence attractive to Chris Martin. It is reported that he finds Jennifer Lawrence "polar opposite" of his ex wife Gwyneth Paltrow. This is why he reportedly "fell in love" with Jennifer Lawrence.
'Jennifer is loads of fun and they can't stop laughing when they are together,' a source told The Sun.
The source claims that Chris Martin feels Jennifer Lawrence has "everything he's been missing out on in the past 11 years."
The report notes how the two actresses lead different kind of lifestyles. While Gwyneth is known for practicing healthy living, Jennifer Lawrence smokes and eats pizza. Jennifer Lawrence has reportedly given a "new lease of life" to the "Paradise" singer.
On Aug. 16, The Mirror reported that the new couple has been staying in touch through texts. Chris Martin reportedly showed his affection for Jennifer Lawrence by giving her several gifts on her birthday on Aug. 15.
Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow announced their split in March. They were married for 11 years. As for Jennifer Lawrence, she dated "X-Men" co-star Nicholas Hoult for about two years before splitting earlier this summer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop