Jennifer Lawrence And Chris Martin Romance: JLaw 'Polar Opposite' of Gwyneth Paltrow
By jaskiran kaur | August 19, 2014 10:58 AM EST
The news about Jennifer Lawrence dating much older Chris Martin left everyone shocked. Seemingly, no one saw it coming. Fans have mixed emotions about their burgeoning romance and the fact that Jennifer Lawrence has moved on from her long-time boyfriend and Hollywood hunk Nicholas Hoult. For those who are eager, here are some details about their love story.
Hollywood Life dug deeper about "The Hunger Games" actress and Coldplay frontman's romance. The celebrity news website notes that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin started dating each other not too long after they became single. It is reported that he started seeing J Law just three months after Chris and his wife Gwyneth Paltrow separated. The website also refers to a July report by Heatworld that may serve as a point of reference.
According to the report, their connection dates back to Coldplay's London concert on July 1. The report notes that the 37-year-old singer "spent over two hours" sitting next to 24-year-old actress at the concert.
"They were talking the whole time and being really flirty," a source told Heatworld.
The "spy" also claims that "Chris's attention" was completely drawn towards Jennifer Lawrence. It is said that "his eyes were only on her."
Furthermore, a report by The Sun (via Daily Mail) reveals what makes Jennifer Lawrence attractive to Chris Martin. It is reported that he finds Jennifer Lawrence "polar opposite" of his ex wife Gwyneth Paltrow. This is why he reportedly "fell in love" with Jennifer Lawrence.
'Jennifer is loads of fun and they can't stop laughing when they are together,' a source told The Sun.
The source claims that Chris Martin feels Jennifer Lawrence has "everything he's been missing out on in the past 11 years."
The report notes how the two actresses lead different kind of lifestyles. While Gwyneth is known for practicing healthy living, Jennifer Lawrence smokes and eats pizza. Jennifer Lawrence has reportedly given a "new lease of life" to the "Paradise" singer.
On Aug. 16, The Mirror reported that the new couple has been staying in touch through texts. Chris Martin reportedly showed his affection for Jennifer Lawrence by giving her several gifts on her birthday on Aug. 15.
Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow announced their split in March. They were married for 11 years. As for Jennifer Lawrence, she dated "X-Men" co-star Nicholas Hoult for about two years before splitting earlier this summer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia