Four Important Factors on Depression and treatment
By Bindu Jacob | August 19, 2014 9:33 AM EST
The death of Robin Williams' unknown fact of depression can occur on anybody and any time. The feeling of emptiness, apathy and anxiety often brings depression.
Depression is considered as a complex medical disorder it covers various dimensions like biological, psychological and social aspect of a human being
1. Depression is considered as a complex medical disorder. It covers various dimensions like biological, psychological and social aspect of a human being. A person becomes depressed as an output of mental weakness. Some studies show many people suffering tension without a specific reason. Even strong people suffer severe depression, but they do not undergo any treatment and only start with worsening stage. Depression is an illness, like any other disease that affects any part of the body and the negligence may affect the brain and nervous system.
2. Depression from losing or death of a loved one can affect an individual. It could also be due to trauma, grief, financial troubles and unemployment. It unusually manifests as he manage his life and everything quite normally. The treatment is necessary when he remains hopeless, empty and lethargy without a serious cause.
3. Most common symptoms of depression are indigestion, difficulty in breathing, tightness in the chest and general fatigue. Tension and emptiness are considered as the other forms of symptoms and gradually affecting the whole body. Persistent muscle aches are also considered as the symptom of depression in some individual.
4. Once you are diagnosed and start consuming antidepressants, you need to continue probably throughout your life. This thought regulates everybody from being diagnosed and go through the medical procedures. In most cases, some prefer to go for some forms of psychotherapy like cognitive behavioral therapy or a combination of medical therapy. In some cases, antidepressants provide good support accompanied with the proper medical supervision. When they get better results they can gradually terminate the medicines that Forbes magazine reports.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report