‘The Bachelor’ Update: Juan Pablo And Nikki Ferrell On Getting Engaged; Couple Happily Celebrate Special Event Amid Split Reports
By jaskiran kaur | August 19, 2014 8:58 AM EST
Even after five months of togetherness, "The Bachelor" couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell continues to be surrounded by split rumours and speculations. However, the latest events in the lives of the star couple may suggest otherwise. "The Bachelor" star has not only made the rare admission, but has also celebrated a "milestone" with the winning bachelorette. Read on to find out the details.
Former soccer player Juan Pablo Galavis turned 33 recently and celebrated his first birthday with girlfriend Nikki Ferrell. People reported some inside details from the bachelor's birthday bash. Based on the report, it can be said the couple is going strong and enjoyed time spent together.
According to the report, the single dad from Miami celebrated his birthday at the Flamingo Theater Bar and it seems Nikki Ferrell specially flew down for the celebration from Kansas. The report notes that there was "plenty of PDA" by the happy couple in the party. Cutting of a specially designed "four-tiered cake" marked the special day of the bachelor's life. Playing the music at the event reportedly were Miami-based musicians Periko, Julca Brothers and Jessi Leon. Also, Nikki Ferrell got the opportunity to meet many of Juan Pablo's friends, his father and his sister.
"I had an amazing time with his family and I also got to meet so many of his [Juan Pablo] friends," Nikki Ferrell told People.
As for Juan Pablo, he said that he is "very happy and blessed to spend the first of many birthdays with Nikki."
Juan Pablo talked at length about Nikki Ferrell to the publication and revealed what he thinks about her. He called her a "wonderful woman," who he thinks is "smart" and "caring." He even said that Nikki Ferrell "treats" his 5-year-old daughter Camila "amazingly well."
"She's the one who has to deal with this Latin guy, with a culture that she sometimes doesn't understand. She's been able to handle it well!" the bachelor added. The celebrity news publication has published some pictures and video from Juan Pablo Galavis' birthday bash.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview with Spanish publication Univision.com, Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell talked about engagement and more. The Epoch Times reported that the said interview took place during a friend's birthday party. The website notes that Juan Pablo was questioned about the ring that he was wearing. He revealed that it is "regular ring" and not an "engagement ring." In the interview, Nikki Ferrell also revealed that they meet up with one another "every two weeks at least." Referring to the same interview, Inquistr notes that the couple was asked about their wedding plans. The report notes that "Nikki and Juan Pablo are not at that point yet."
Last month, "The Bachelor" couple was slammed with split rumours when Juan Pablo was spotted partying Ang Cottone partying in Atlantic City club. However, Juan Pablo Galavis smashed all such rumours when he finally expressed his love for Nikki Ferrell publicly on Twitter.
Fans may note that "Te Quiero Mucho Mi Catira" means "I Love you very much my blonde" (as translated by Wetpaint).
"The Bachelor" wrapped its finale in March 2014. The couple is yet to make any kind of engagement or wedding announcements. When Juan Pablo refused to express his feelings and propose Nikki Ferrell on "The Bachelor" finale, many fans and media outlets speculated that their relationship will not last. However, in their interview with People, Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell said that they are "doing great" and are "very happy together."
For more updates and information on "The Bachelor" couple Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet