New Couple Alert: Jennifer Lawrence Secretly Dating Chris Martin – Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 18, 2014 3:53 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is reportedly dating Coldplay's Chris Martin, various media reports are saying. The "Hunger Games" actress has been spotted at Chris Martin's show where the singer was seen blowing kisses her way, allege the reports. However, the Jennifer-Chris romance has still been kept under the wraps with both celebs not spotted together publicly.
Jennifer Lawrence, best supporting actress nominee for her role in the film "American Hustle", peeks around an Oscar statue on the red carpet as actor Brad Pitt (L) looks on at the 86th Academy Awards
The news of Jennifer secretly dating Chris Martin has been first revealed exclusively by E! Online. The two were reportedly spotted at an after party of Chris Martin's concert at London's The Royal Albert Hall. Fans of Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin have reacted shockingly to this news as there is a huge age difference of thirteen years between the two. JLaw is 24-year-old while the Coldplay front man is 37.
Jennifer has reportedly been a regular at various concerts of Coldplay and has also revealed in her earlier interview that she likes British men. "I'm a big fan of all things British. I get to spend some time there now and again and I like that I can go for fish and chips wearing the most awful outfit and it's cool, you know?," revealed Jennifer to The Sun in January.
Just like her previous boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, Chris Martin too is a British man. The musician split from Gwyneth Paltrow, his wife of 10 years, in March this year. The two made the announcement of their break-up on a Web site called Goop with a post titled "Conscious Uncoupling." There is speculation in the media that after their separation, Paltrow has moved on and has been dating "Glee" co-creator Brad Falchuk.
Meanwhile, Jennifer is rumoured to be separated from her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult too since June. The two actors have gotten really busy with their respective careers and could not give time to their relationship, various reports suggested.
Hoult is currently busy shooting in Tokyo for his next film "Equals" while Jennifer has just wrapped up shooting for the next "Hunger Games" installment. The 24-year-old "X-Men" actor has also moved on from Jennifer and is allegedly seeing his co-star Kristen Stewart, suggest various reports. The actor also posted a lot of pictures of him with the "Twilight" actress on his Instagram account. Read more here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery