Christina Aguilera And Fiancé Matt Rutler Have A New Baby Girl
By Janice Somosot | August 18, 2014 3:13 PM EST
Christina Aguilera, also known as "Xtina" and fiancé Matt Rutler now have a new baby girl. The diva reportedly gave birth on Saturday, Aug. 16, 2014. Aside from her new daughter with Rutler, Aguilera also has a son named Max Bratman, who is now 6 years old. The boy's father is "Xtina's" ex-husband Jordan Bratman. Read on to learn more about Aguilera's new baby girl.
Singer Christina Aguilera performs at the 2014 Wango Tango concert at StubHub Center in Carson, California May 10, 2014.
According to E News, a source told them that "The Voice" coach and her fiancé are "thrilled and excited" to welcome their new daughter to this world.
The singer who has several hit songs under her belt, including "Genie in a Bottle," "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)," "What a Girl Wants," "I Turn to You," "Beautiful" "Fighter," "Lady Marmalade" (with Lil' Kim, Mýa and Pink) and "Hurt," has been showing off her pregnant belly proudly before she gave birth on Aug. 16, 2014.
Rutler and Aguilera met on the set of her 2010 film "Burlesque." They got engaged on Feb. 14, 2014. Aguilera even tweeted about it, with a photo of them holding hands. Of course, she was wearing the engagement ring that Rutler gave her.
On March 28, 2014, Aguilera confirmed that she was expecting her second child and that it will be a girl. According to Just Jared, "Xtina" announced the news about her pregnancy during a fan event in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Before giving birth to her daughter, Aguilera even let her listen to some songs in the studio. Again, she used social media to let her fans know about it. She even included a picture of herself holding headphones up to her belly.
Aside from her new daughter, Aguilera is busy with her new album. It will be her eighth studio album. Below is a list of the other seven albums of "Xtina."
1. "Christina Aguilera" (1999)
2. "Mi Reflejo" (2000)
3. "My Kind of Christmas" (2000)
4. "Stripped" (2002)
5. "Back to Basics" (2006)
6. "Bionic" (2010)
7. "Lotus" (2012)
Keep reading International Business Times for updates about Christina Aguilera, including her new daughter and new album. Read up also on other news about entertainment, technology, science, politics, sports, finance and health at IBTimes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage