Georges St-Pierre Reveals He Was Once Offered to Sleep with Someone Else’s Wife
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 18, 2014 3:02 PM EST
Georges St-Pierre has revealed that he was once offered to sleep with someone else's wife. St-Pierre thought that the offer was "way too crazy" for him, even though he can get away with it.
Speaking for American clothing manufacturer Affliction Clothing's fight stories, St-Pierre was asked about the "twisted" thing he has ever been asked to do. The former welterweight champion recalled his fight against Frank Trigg at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) 54 in Las Vegas in August 2005. St-Pierre won that fight extending his winning streak to three fights.
St-Pierre harked back to the after party of his UFC 54 victory when a fan approached him and told him willingly that he could sleep with his wife. St-Pierre said that the fan was dead serious when he asked him to take his sexy and beautiful wife home and have sex with her. St-Pierre added and said that his so-called fan was more than amenable to the idea of watching him make love with his wife.
"He's like 'Yeah, I want you to go back and take my wife, I'm not gonna do anything, I'm just gonna be watching," St-Pierre said.
"He actually wanted me to have sex with his wife in front of him, like, that was his fantasy thing, like a UFC fighter, and I'm like 'this is way too twisted for me.'
St-Pierre last fought in the UFC in November 2013. He won via controversial split decision against Johny Hendricks in the main event of UFC 167. A month after his debatable victory over Hendricks, St-Pierre has announced that he was stepping away from the octagon ring. However, he also made it clear that he wasn't retiring for good.
During his time away from the sports of mixed martial arts, St-Pierre had kept himself busy with training. In March, he announced on Twitter that he had broken his left ACL which could further postpone his comeback in the UFC. St-Pierre has also appeared as a villain in the movie "Captain America: The Winter Soldier."
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced