Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 18, 2014 2:32 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed with marital problems and divorce rumours. The couple who is currently hosting their "On The Run" tour is speculated to split when the joint tour comes to an end. Speculations about the couple's current situations have been running wild, also blaming Rihanna for the troubles in the couple's marriage. However, the recent update suggests otherwise. Read on to find out the details.
Digital Spy reports that Queen Bey and RiRi "will seemingly team up" for the remix of a track from Beyonce's album released in Dec. 2013. The song that the two songstresses are reportedly going to collaborate for is called "Blow."
The website broke the news after noticing the listing on website ASCAP. Music artists reportedly "register their tracks in the U.S" on this website. The list reportedly features the name of Beyonce and Rihanna for the "rendition" of Blow.
The website notes that the name of the "Monster" singer is misspelled on the the listing on the ASCAP website. For many tracks, the name reads "Rihianna" instead of "Rihanna."
The news comes after the reports suggesting Rihanna could be the reason of troubles between Beyonce and Jay Z. New York Post's celebrity news website Page Six claims that Solange and Jay Z's infamous elevator fight "was really over Jay's protégé Rihanna."
The source told the publication that on the night of the fight Jay Z was "allegedly" planning to meet Rihanna at his 40/40 club.
"Solange was like, 'Enough is enough - you must be [screwing] Rihanna,'" the source revealed to Page Six.
"To many people who know them, they know it's not out of the realm of possibility," the source added.
Meanwhile, Hollywood Life claimed to have "dug deeper" to find the truth behind the Jay Z- Rihanna romance reports. A source told the celebrity news website that Jay Z "is like a father figure to Rihanna." According to the source, claims of the Jay Z and Rihanna affair are "ridiculous" as the rapper is "more like a family" to the singer star. He reportedly "groomed her" and supported her to become the "star" she is today.
However, Rihanna is not the only woman Jay Z has been romantically linked to. In past few months many names have emerged but news remain unconfirmed. Beyonce and Jay Z got married in 2008 and were blessed with their daughter Blue Ivy in 2012. The couple kicked off their joint tour "On The Run" on June 25 and will end it on Sept. 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia