Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 18, 2014 2:32 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed with marital problems and divorce rumours. The couple who is currently hosting their "On The Run" tour is speculated to split when the joint tour comes to an end. Speculations about the couple's current situations have been running wild, also blaming Rihanna for the troubles in the couple's marriage. However, the recent update suggests otherwise. Read on to find out the details.
Digital Spy reports that Queen Bey and RiRi "will seemingly team up" for the remix of a track from Beyonce's album released in Dec. 2013. The song that the two songstresses are reportedly going to collaborate for is called "Blow."
The website broke the news after noticing the listing on website ASCAP. Music artists reportedly "register their tracks in the U.S" on this website. The list reportedly features the name of Beyonce and Rihanna for the "rendition" of Blow.
The website notes that the name of the "Monster" singer is misspelled on the the listing on the ASCAP website. For many tracks, the name reads "Rihianna" instead of "Rihanna."
The news comes after the reports suggesting Rihanna could be the reason of troubles between Beyonce and Jay Z. New York Post's celebrity news website Page Six claims that Solange and Jay Z's infamous elevator fight "was really over Jay's protégé Rihanna."
The source told the publication that on the night of the fight Jay Z was "allegedly" planning to meet Rihanna at his 40/40 club.
"Solange was like, 'Enough is enough - you must be [screwing] Rihanna,'" the source revealed to Page Six.
"To many people who know them, they know it's not out of the realm of possibility," the source added.
Meanwhile, Hollywood Life claimed to have "dug deeper" to find the truth behind the Jay Z- Rihanna romance reports. A source told the celebrity news website that Jay Z "is like a father figure to Rihanna." According to the source, claims of the Jay Z and Rihanna affair are "ridiculous" as the rapper is "more like a family" to the singer star. He reportedly "groomed her" and supported her to become the "star" she is today.
However, Rihanna is not the only woman Jay Z has been romantically linked to. In past few months many names have emerged but news remain unconfirmed. Beyonce and Jay Z got married in 2008 and were blessed with their daughter Blue Ivy in 2012. The couple kicked off their joint tour "On The Run" on June 25 and will end it on Sept. 13.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best