Xiaomi Mi4 To Faceoff New Meizu MX4 Priced At $320 With 5.5-Inch Display, 3 GB RAM And More
By Pavithra Rathinavel | August 18, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Meizu is one of the major mobile manufacturers of China. The company released a killer device named Meizu MX3 in Oct. 2013. Apparently, the MX3 is the first smartphone to come with 128 GB of in-built memory. According to a recent report, the successor Meizu MX4 is in the offing.
The first look of the MX4 image should bring Apple's iPhone 6 to mind. There is a striking resemblance in the appearance of the device to Apple's design. It is worth noting that, another Chinese major Xiaomi (aka Apple of China), makes devices that look similar to the design philosophy employed by Apple. The latest Xiaomi Mi4 is all the rage right now with killer specifications and the handset has recently been released in selected regions thus far, according to GSM Arena.
Seemingly, the leaked image pertains to the base model or the standard model of the Meizu MX4. In addition to this base model, there is a high-end variant in the offing. As far as the exterior goes, the base model will reportedly come with narrow bezels and an alterable rear panel.
When it comes to specifications, the Meizu MX4's base model will feature a unique 1,800 x 1,080 pixels screen resolution on a 5-inch display. The phone will be powered by a MediaTek MT6595 processor. In specific, the processor unit could be a combination of big.LITTLE CPU along with four Cortex-A17 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and additional four Cortex-A7 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz.
The high-end Meizu MX4 variant, on the other hand, will reportedly be powered by the latest Samsung Exynos 5430 processor. When it comes to the display, the device will feature a striking 2,560 x 1,536 pixels resolution on a 5.5-inch display. Also, the high-end model is expected to feature fingerprint scanner.
However, both the models are expected to be backed by a killer 3 GB of RAM. Also, one of the models will run on Meizu's own Flyme OS 4.0, which is grounded on Google's Android OS. And the other variant will reportedly run on Ubantu Touch OS, says Phone Arena. Furthermore, both the models will be announced in September. The starting price of the Meizu MX4 is reportedly set for $320.
Interested readers should check out the image of white Meizu MX4 from GSM Arena.
3. Killer Deal: Nokia Lumia 520 Available For $39 In Amazon As Lumia 530's Release Awaited - [Read]
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments