Megan Fox Believes in Everything Paranormal
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 18, 2014 12:51 PM EST
Megan Fox, the talented and beautiful actor from Hollywood, opened her heart out while defending her strong belief in paranormal activities in an MTV News interview.
According to the report by the Huffington Post, Megan appeared in the interview to promote her latest movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The movie is running at this moment and reportedly made $65 million dollars in its opening weekend.
Presenter Megan Fox poses backstage at the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 13, 2013.
In the movie, Fox played the character of April O'Neil, a reporter who is friendly with the turtles.
During the time of the interview, MTV's Josh Horowitz brought into the conversation the amusing fact that, like her character in the movie, Fox does believe in the paranormal phenomena.
While talking about Bigfoot, Fox said that science is coming up with new discoveries every day. She also didn’t find it strange enough that they are yet to be found, "because it is intelligent enough not to be found," She further commented.
While answering Horowitz’s question on if she ever believed in UFOs, Fox took no time to reply "yes, yes 1000%."
She categorically asked "How can you not believe?"
As explained by the Huffington Post, to defend her belief in UFOs, she remarked "If they are a more advanced species, why would we be able to find them if they don't want to be found?"
Fox said until things are found, they had been previously unfound but this doesn’t mean that they didn't exist.
Megan clarified that she believed in everything about paranormal. She described her experience about a ghostly encounter in Mexico. She couldn’t really see a ghost, but someone, or something poured her a cup of coffee when she was out of the room in a hotel in Mexico City. No one else was there, so she could never think it was a human. She went on saying she didn’t find anyone there in physical form.
At one point she seemed to be a little annoyed with Horowitz, who never took her beliefs seriously.
Strong beliefs on anything can take one real far. Megan surely knows that.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Sugar Is The Major Cause Of Obesity: Top 5 Ways To Reduce Your Sugar Intake
- Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Says In New Book That Meditation and Yoga Can Make You Rich
- Kids Whose Parents Went To College Eat Healthier, Study Finds
- Australia Hits An All-Time High With Cases Of Syphilis
- 5 Countries That Produce The Best Wine
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order