HTC One M8: HTC to Offer Limited Edition of Android Smartphone with a Design Coming from Phunk Studio
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 18, 2014 12:50 PM EST
HTC will be offering a limited edition of the HTC One M8 smartphone sporting a design coming from the Singapore-based Phunk Studio. The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer teamed up with Phunk Studio to incorporate the "Wonderment" theme design to the Android device.
According to a GSMArena report, the offer will be really limited because only 64 HTC One M8 with the Phunk Studio design will be created. An unnamed co-founder of Phunk Studio revealed that the special design on the HTC One M8 limited edition serves as a preview of Phunk's upcoming exhibition which is set to take place in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong this 2014. Click HERE to see photos.
The Verge report claims the 64 HTC One M8 smartphones with the Phunk Studio design imprinted on the metal case will be available in gold and silver colour options. However, the details on the availability and pricing scheme for the HTC One M8 Phunk Studio edition are still unknown.
One can expect the limited edition device to be very expensive due to the number of units to be made. As for the features and specs on the Phunk Studio edition of the HTC One M8, the Android smartphone will still have a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system upgradable to Android 4.4.3 KitKat, Adreno 330 GPU and the HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot available, a dual 4 MP primary camera with autofocus as well as dual-LED flash, a 5 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB 2.0 and the 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery capable of talk time up to 14 hours in 2G or 20 hours in 3G while stand-by time is up to 271 hours on 2G or 496 hours on 3G. The official colour choices for the HTC One M8 are Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’