HTC One M8: HTC to Offer Limited Edition of Android Smartphone with a Design Coming from Phunk Studio
By Jenalyn Villamarin | August 18, 2014 12:50 PM EST
HTC will be offering a limited edition of the HTC One M8 smartphone sporting a design coming from the Singapore-based Phunk Studio. The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer teamed up with Phunk Studio to incorporate the "Wonderment" theme design to the Android device.
According to a GSMArena report, the offer will be really limited because only 64 HTC One M8 with the Phunk Studio design will be created. An unnamed co-founder of Phunk Studio revealed that the special design on the HTC One M8 limited edition serves as a preview of Phunk's upcoming exhibition which is set to take place in Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong this 2014. Click HERE to see photos.
The Verge report claims the 64 HTC One M8 smartphones with the Phunk Studio design imprinted on the metal case will be available in gold and silver colour options. However, the details on the availability and pricing scheme for the HTC One M8 Phunk Studio edition are still unknown.
One can expect the limited edition device to be very expensive due to the number of units to be made. As for the features and specs on the Phunk Studio edition of the HTC One M8, the Android smartphone will still have a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system upgradable to Android 4.4.3 KitKat, Adreno 330 GPU and the HTC Sense 6.0 UI.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot available, a dual 4 MP primary camera with autofocus as well as dual-LED flash, a 5 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB 2.0 and the 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery capable of talk time up to 14 hours in 2G or 20 hours in 3G while stand-by time is up to 271 hours on 2G or 496 hours on 3G. The official colour choices for the HTC One M8 are Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles