Morning Sex Keeps People Stronger and Beautiful Than Those Who Don't, Those in Their Twenties have Sex for An Average of 118 Days A Year
By Afza Fathima | August 18, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Scientists said that people having morning sex are healthier and happier than those who don't.
Debby Herbenick, the author of Because It Feels Good, said that morning sex releases oxytocin, a feel-good hormone, making couples feeling loved and bonded the entire day. It makes one stronger and beautiful.
Students kiss as they march through the streets of Paris in support of the French government's draft law to legalise marriage and adoption for same-sex couples, January 27, 2013.
Sex is an act that those in their twenties have for an average of 118 days in a year, which is basically one-third of a year, reported Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction.
Herbenick said that higher levels of estrogen and testosterone have aging benefits which helps frisky people look youthful for a longer period of time. Chemicals that boost levels of estrogen are released during climax which helps the tone and texture of hair and skin.
A study by Royal Edinburg Hospital showed evidence that one who has a sexual partner and had sex about four times a week were viewed seven to twelve years younger when a panel of judges saw them through a one-way mirror and took a guess of their ages.
Calming the nerves before a morning meeting or interview can be done by indulging in morning sex as it helps melt troubles and one's inhibitions. An experiment by Yvonne Ulrich-Lai and James Herman from the University of Ciccinati on the stress levels after pleasurable activities found reduced-stress effects for almost a week.
Morning sex helps strengthen your immune system by enhancing the levels of an anti-body that provides protection against infections. Orgasm helps one to sleep better and have a healthy glow. A research by Jennifer Bass from the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction found that increased sex was related to healthier individuals.
By indulging in morning sex and benefiting from its secret, one can help turn the average morning routines into exciting and pleasurable activities in addition to helping one live longer, happier and more beautiful.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Dead Heart Beats Again, Doctors Use It For Transplant – A World’s First For Australia
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS