Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Clone Goophone and Benchmark Appear as Samsung Highlights Super AMOLED Power
By Gel Galang | August 18, 2014 12:13 PM EST
Before the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 even makes it to its own unveiling, copycats have beat it to the punch at its own game.
A woman takes pictures with Nokia's new smartphone, the Lumia 1020 with a 41-megapixel camera, after its unveiling in New York in this July 11, 2013 file photo. Finnish telecoms gear maker Nokia has good prospects for sales in Europe and North America in the coming quarters, its chief executive said on July 24, 2014, after the company posted better-than-expected quarterly results. REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton/Files
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Reveals Mega Audino As 2 Battle Competitions Start For X And Y
Enter Goophone N4, which is reported to be the clone of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Goophone has been notorious for churning out devices that look very much like the original of various brands.
Its latest released design, according to Fone Arena, is the Goophone N4, but the revealed specs are far from what is expected for the actual Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
The Goophone N4 features a 5.7-inch display that has a 1920x1080p resolution, 2GB of RAM, a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek processor, 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front camera and 3200 mAh battery.
Still, the phone is reportedly great as a clone on the outside of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. What's more, it's already available for purchase, for those who are interested in just looking like you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Speaking of the actual specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the device has recently been spotted in AnTuTu's benchmark pages, revealing some of the specs coming with the device.
According to GSM Arena, some of these have already been discussed by circulating rumours, including the Samsung Exynos 5433 octa-core processor or a Snapdragon 805-bearing version, a 15.8-megapixe camera, a 5.7-inch display packing in 1440x2560 pixel resolution with over 500 ppi. The storage space will be set at 16GB though expandable storage via microSD has not yet been confirmed.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is expected to debut on Sept. 3 at the IFA in Berlin.
Super AMOLED Display Seems Great in this Samsung Infographic
As the release date for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 nears, Samsung may be putting some effort into pushing up some of the features of its devices, one of which is the Super AMOLED display. For instance, its newest Galaxy Tab S series bears the new Super AMOLED display.
In a recently released infographic spotted by SamMobile, Samsung mentions how some of the features of Super AMOLED displays set it apart from LCDs.
One of the advantages, according to the report, is that Super AMOLED displays are more efficient and faster than conventional LCDs. This is due to the self-emitting diodes and pixels that allow for faster reaction speeds.
Compared to LCDs, Super AMOLED displays also have an organic layer of colour as opposed to using colour filters, hence, it covers almost 900% of the Adobe RGB scale so you can get the most accurate colour. Super AMOLED displays also have a wider viewing angle even when you're using your Samsung Galaxy Tab S when lying on your back.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown