Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Paints Using Boxing Gloves in Promo for Philippine Edition of Sports Science TV Show He is Hosting
By Vittorio Hernandez | August 18, 2014 9:14 AM EST
As part of the publicity for his new TV show in the Philippines, eight-division title holder Manny Pacquiao made paintings using his boxing gloves. He threw combination punches on a white canvas with the gloves dipped in basic colours.
Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines hits undefeated WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley of the U.S. with a right during their title fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada April 12, 2014
Pacquiao posted the photos on his Instagram account.
Rico Gutierrez, the director of his forthcoming TV show, the Philippine edition of Sports Science, said that the boxer's contemporary art pieces created when they taped episodes of the show in November 2013, would likely be exhibited.
An Instagram member called the boxer's creation as Pac Art.
The show, which airs its pilot episode on Sept 15, is originally an ESPN show.
Meanwhile, Pacquiao has asked over the weekend the Philippine Supreme Court to stop the enforcement by the Court of Tax Appeals of its decision mandating the boxer and wife Jinkee to post P3.2 billion cash bond or P4.9 billion surety bond to suspend the collection of Pacquiao's alleged tax deficiency worth $3.29 billion.
Pacquiao has until Aug 17, Monday, to settle the bond. He asked for a temporary restraining order against the CTA decision, claiming he was denied due process by the taxwoman and the agency has bloated the computation of his liability.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them
- Top 5 NBA Teams With The Highest Payroll In The 2014-2015 Season
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym