Kylie Jenner Involved in Yet Another Car Accident, Damages Brand New Range Rover
By nidhi tewari | August 18, 2014 9:08 AM EST
Kylie Jenner was blasted by her fans some time ago when she flaunted her brand new Range Rover on her Instagram page. The 17-year-old has now crashed her brand new car on Thursday night and the damage is worth thousands of dollars, new reports are suggesting. This is not the first time the teenager has been involved in a car crash. Kylie had earlier damaged her brand new Mercedes SUV too last year.
Kylie Jenner arrives on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Thursday's car crash happened as Kylie was returning home after having dinner at Katsuya in Glendale, California when a woman in another car got into her way, TMZ is reporting. The other woman driver reportedly turned sharply into her lane and rear ended her, Kylie told her parents according to the website.
The younger sister of Kendall Jenner has a history of car crashes and ticketing. Kylie got her driving license on her 16th birthday and has ever since been involved in some or the other car accidents. The half-sister of Kim Kardashian got the $US90, 000 black Range Rover shortly before she celebrated her 17th birthday last Sunday. She flaunted the vehicle on her Instagram account. The vehicle is now suffering from damages worth thousands of dollars.
Kylie has also crashed her 125,000 Mercedes SUV shortly after her 16th birthday. It was her birthday present last year and the reality television star also passed her driving test too at the same time.
The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star has also been ticketed for speeding in January 2014. In July, the teenager got pulled over for driving with another teenager and was also ticketed for having tinted windows. Read more on this incident here.
Kylie was also ridiculed by her fans for her lack of driving safety when she took her video selfie while driving her car and uploaded the video proudly on her Vine account. Kylie is seen driving with loud music and even taking her hands off the wheel on one occasion. Kylie seems so immersed in the music that she even closes her eyes for a few seconds while driving her vehicle on the road. Read the story here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2