Rita Ora Openly Admits To Fancying Justin Bieber, Says She Likes the Way He Has Evolved
By nidhi tewari | August 18, 2014 9:06 AM EST
Rita Ora reportedly has a thing for "Baby" singer Justin Bieber and her fondness for Bieber could possibly be the reason behind her split from her ex-boyfriend DJ Calvin Harris, various reports reveal. In a recent interview, the British singer was asked directly if she "fancies" Bieber and her answer was positive. Rita also added that she likes the way Justin has grown up as a singer over the years.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Interviewer Miquita Oliver asked Ora on 4Music's "Rock The Look With Rimmel London" if she likes Justin to which she replied: "Who doesn't?"
"I like how he's evolved, he's growing up, he's doing his thing. I like his stance and how he carries himself," revealed the singer and actress.
Daily Mail is speculating that Rita's fondness of Justin Bieber could be the main reason why she had to break up with Calvin Harris. Justin and Rita reportedly grew close to each other while working together in the studio. TMZ also reported that Rita would often sit in Justin's lap and he would "rub her back."
Calvin publically announced his split with Rita on his Twitter account. "To address speculation -- myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best," wrote Harris on Twitter. The DJ also did not allow Rita to perform his song "I Will Never Let You Down" at the Teen Choice Awards earlier this month saying he had a "damn good reason" behind his decision.
It is not the first time Justin Bieber has been held responsible for the break-up of a celebrity couple. The 20-year-old singer was also rumoured to be having a thing for Orlando Bloom's ex-girlfriend Miranda Kerr and reportedly pursued her to meet him. Though Orlando and Miranda broke-up some time back, the actor recently had a tiff with Justin in public and the tabloids were quick to link the fight to Miranda Kerr.
Meanwhile, Rita Ora has moved on from Calvin Harris and is reportedly dating designer Tommy Hilfiger's son Richard Hilfiger. The two were spotted coming out of a restaurant holding hands and looked quite comfortable in each other's company. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown