Rita Ora Openly Admits To Fancying Justin Bieber, Says She Likes the Way He Has Evolved
By nidhi tewari | August 18, 2014 9:06 AM EST
Rita Ora reportedly has a thing for "Baby" singer Justin Bieber and her fondness for Bieber could possibly be the reason behind her split from her ex-boyfriend DJ Calvin Harris, various reports reveal. In a recent interview, the British singer was asked directly if she "fancies" Bieber and her answer was positive. Rita also added that she likes the way Justin has grown up as a singer over the years.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Interviewer Miquita Oliver asked Ora on 4Music's "Rock The Look With Rimmel London" if she likes Justin to which she replied: "Who doesn't?"
"I like how he's evolved, he's growing up, he's doing his thing. I like his stance and how he carries himself," revealed the singer and actress.
Daily Mail is speculating that Rita's fondness of Justin Bieber could be the main reason why she had to break up with Calvin Harris. Justin and Rita reportedly grew close to each other while working together in the studio. TMZ also reported that Rita would often sit in Justin's lap and he would "rub her back."
Calvin publically announced his split with Rita on his Twitter account. "To address speculation -- myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best," wrote Harris on Twitter. The DJ also did not allow Rita to perform his song "I Will Never Let You Down" at the Teen Choice Awards earlier this month saying he had a "damn good reason" behind his decision.
It is not the first time Justin Bieber has been held responsible for the break-up of a celebrity couple. The 20-year-old singer was also rumoured to be having a thing for Orlando Bloom's ex-girlfriend Miranda Kerr and reportedly pursued her to meet him. Though Orlando and Miranda broke-up some time back, the actor recently had a tiff with Justin in public and the tabloids were quick to link the fight to Miranda Kerr.
Meanwhile, Rita Ora has moved on from Calvin Harris and is reportedly dating designer Tommy Hilfiger's son Richard Hilfiger. The two were spotted coming out of a restaurant holding hands and looked quite comfortable in each other's company. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast