Rita Ora Openly Admits To Fancying Justin Bieber, Says She Likes the Way He Has Evolved
By nidhi tewari | August 18, 2014 9:06 AM EST
Rita Ora reportedly has a thing for "Baby" singer Justin Bieber and her fondness for Bieber could possibly be the reason behind her split from her ex-boyfriend DJ Calvin Harris, various reports reveal. In a recent interview, the British singer was asked directly if she "fancies" Bieber and her answer was positive. Rita also added that she likes the way Justin has grown up as a singer over the years.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Interviewer Miquita Oliver asked Ora on 4Music's "Rock The Look With Rimmel London" if she likes Justin to which she replied: "Who doesn't?"
"I like how he's evolved, he's growing up, he's doing his thing. I like his stance and how he carries himself," revealed the singer and actress.
Daily Mail is speculating that Rita's fondness of Justin Bieber could be the main reason why she had to break up with Calvin Harris. Justin and Rita reportedly grew close to each other while working together in the studio. TMZ also reported that Rita would often sit in Justin's lap and he would "rub her back."
Calvin publically announced his split with Rita on his Twitter account. "To address speculation -- myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best," wrote Harris on Twitter. The DJ also did not allow Rita to perform his song "I Will Never Let You Down" at the Teen Choice Awards earlier this month saying he had a "damn good reason" behind his decision.
It is not the first time Justin Bieber has been held responsible for the break-up of a celebrity couple. The 20-year-old singer was also rumoured to be having a thing for Orlando Bloom's ex-girlfriend Miranda Kerr and reportedly pursued her to meet him. Though Orlando and Miranda broke-up some time back, the actor recently had a tiff with Justin in public and the tabloids were quick to link the fight to Miranda Kerr.
Meanwhile, Rita Ora has moved on from Calvin Harris and is reportedly dating designer Tommy Hilfiger's son Richard Hilfiger. The two were spotted coming out of a restaurant holding hands and looked quite comfortable in each other's company. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar