Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett Alleged Divorce Drama: Stage Family Barbecue for Reality Show
By Sonalee singh | August 18, 2014 9:04 AM EST
It seems Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are all set to display the happy image of their family for their reality show, despite of the alleged marriage drama. The reports have suggested that Kendra and Hank had to play nice for the camera so as to stage a scene for "Kendra on Top." The two had to stage a family barbecue for the show.
File photo of Playboy magazine founder Hugh M. Hefner (2nd L) and Playmates Holly Madison (L), Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson (R) in Hollywood, California, June 7, 2007.
"The barbecue was definitely staged for the show. Things are not good between them," said the source to E! "Hank is an emotional guy and wants things to work out between them and still hopes that they will, he'd do anything to get her back."
Kendra and Hank have decided to bring out their relationship in the open through the show. "Kendra on Top" is currently under production and would premiere by fall. Reportedly, everything is going to be shown in the show from the family drama to basic intricacies of Kendra and Hank's relationship, according to the reports by WB channel.
"Everything's going to be addressed on the show, warts and all," said the source further. "Production had already been filming Kendra before the scandal broke, so you're really going to see her reaction to everything from the ground up. Nothing about it is inauthentic. The cameras have been there through it all. It's been devastating."
Kendra and Hank have been part of the alleged divorce reports for months now. The show reportedly wants to capture all the authentic details about the two.
The couple has two kids together and got married in 2009. Kendra rose to popularity after playing one of the girls in Hugh Hefner's reality TV show "The Girls Next Door." "Kendra on Top" is her first reality series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight