Scott Disick Flaunts His Love For Kourtney Kardashian All Over Instagram Despite Break-up Reports
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 18, 2014 8:57 AM EST
Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian's relationship may not be ideal, in fact they have had their fair share of ups and downs. Despite the rough patches and numerous break-up speculations, Lord Disick, as he likes to call himself, has not been lacking in showing his affection for his ladylove publicly through his social media accounts particularly on photo-sharing app Instagram.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Scott has been the subject of constant scrutiny for his constant displays of irresponsible behaviour which have irked Kourtney one too many times as seen in episodes of "Keepin Up With the Kardashians" and its various spin-offs. Just recently, Scott was seen going out of control in Miami after a few drinks with Kourtney calling him sloppy.
Scott's rowdy party animal persona has always been in the forefront but the father of two and now expectant third-time father certainly has a soft side and is not afraid to declare his love for his main gal. Just two months ago, when the family moved temporarily to The Hamptons to film "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami," Scott posted a solo photo of Kourtney still not showing her baby bump but wearing loose clothing including black and white printed pants, a loos white shirt and top hat. Scott raved about his girl captioning the pic: "#1 stunner"
At around the same time, speculations about a possible break-up between the two surfaced when Scott was spotted partying in and around The Hamptons. He was also hospitalized for alcohol poisoning after a particularly crazy birthday weekend. Scott slammed the rumours by posting a photo of himself and Kourtney holding hands with the word "love" and a heart scribbled on it.
Soon after, Scott posted some workout photos of Kourtney showing the brunette beauty looking fresh-faced and fit. She was flashing a big smile and was wearing workout clothes that showed off her toned tummy. Scott captioned the photo: "Whata cutie @kourtneykardash"
In what would have to be a post that will melt every woman's heart, Scott posted a photo of himself and Kourtney kissing on a rowboat with the caption: "Just like The Notebook...only better."
More recently, the couple have been making appearances together while they are in the east coast despite reports that Kourtney is fed up with Scott's behaviour and even reports about him spending too much time with Kourtney's younger sister Khloe. A very pregnant Kourtney is seen on the arm of her baby daddy in recent posts and it seems they are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Kardashian-Disick baby number 3 due in December.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up