'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Victoria Grayson Meets Lisa Simpson Voice Actress, Emily Thorne 'Origin' Comics Out Soon
By Arlene Paredes | August 18, 2014 4:46 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 4 premieres on ABC in September with new characters and a new series regular. Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) is likely to have scenes with mental patient Phyllis. Yeardley Smith is playing Phyllis. She also lends her voice to Lisa Simpson of "The Simpsons." Meanwhile, the show's graphic novel prequel, titled, "Revenge: The Secret Origin of Emily Thorne" is coming out soon.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains Revenge Season 4 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Phyllis (Yeardley Smith) is "a fellow patient at the mental institution where Victoria was admitted," TVLine reported. Revenge Season 4 is likely to expose the Phyllis character slowly, building up to shockers, as usual.
For those disoriented by the "mental patient" association to Victoria Grayson, perhaps you should watch Revenge Season 3 before reading on. (Major spoilers ahead.)
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) puts Victoria in a mental asylum in a vengeful move after the latter killed Aiden Smith (Barry Sloane). As this develops, neither Victoria nor Emily is aware that David Clarke (James Tupper) is alive all along.
Brian Hallisay ("Mistresses" and "The Client List") is also joining Revenge Season 4 as Ben. It is presumed that Ben is the new triangle to the Emily-Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) love story.
Elena Satine is also a newbie in Revenge Season 4. Satine was recently seen as Lorelei in ABC's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." As Lorelei, Satine is a seductress who wants to build an army and amass gold. In the world of Emily Thorne, Satine is "the 'black sheep' daughter of a wealthy southern family," TV Line said in the same report.
The three newcomers above are gracing Revenge Season 4 with new series regular James Tupper, aka David Clarke, the man who may have killed Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny) in the third season finale.
"After training in Japan, the untested heroine finds herself infiltrating high society in Geneva. There, she uncovers secrets about her past...but her future will be short-lived unless Amanda can defeat a surprising enemy with ties to the people who destroyed her life!" This is a snippet of the Revenge prequel's description on Amazon. (Click here to see the full description.)
Revenge writer Ted Sullivan co-writes the Emily Thorne origin comics by Marvel. Fans are eager to find out whether the graphic novel would show clues that David Clarke has been alive all along.
Revenge Season 4 premieres on ABC on Sept. 28, the same air date as the return of Once Upon A Time and Resurrection.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers, Updates: Meet Louise, Guess Her Emily Thorne Connection; Barry Sloane Reveals His Set Souvenir [READ]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: After 'Frozen' and Queen Elsa's Storybrooke Connection [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced