'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: After 'Frozen' and Queen Elsa's Storybrooke Connection [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | August 18, 2014 3:43 AM EST
"Once Upon A Time" Season 4 premieres soon on ABC. That Disney's "Frozen" (2013) characters Queen Elsa and Princess Anna of Arendelle will be in Storybrooke is already a well-known spoiler at this point. However, many OUAT fans have yet to find out what happens next. Spoilers reveal that the TV series will take off from where the Frozen film ended, and that Queen Elsa has no other sister in Storybrooke.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains Once Upon A Time Season 4 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
This report (click to read) shows a sneak peek into a conversation between Queen Elsa (Georgina Haig) and Princess Anna (Elizabeth Lail) in Once Upon A Time Season 4. This preview was presented at the San Diego Comic-Con 2014. (The same promo video is available below.)
The Elsa-Anna teaser released at Comic-Con thrills many OUAT fans for two reasons: One, there is a wedding, as hinted in the conversation. Two, it seems the two sisters are in good terms. The question remains, though. Is Queen Elsa a villain in Storybrooke? This report (click to read) has some clues to the answer.
Earlier spoilers have revealed that the Once Upon A Time Season 4 premiere will show what happens next to the "Frozen" movie story. It seems most of the events in the film will hold, and OUAT will kick off with wedding preparations.
Are the Arendelle sisters related to Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) or Prince Charming (Josh Dallas)? Once Upon A Time Season 3 has Peter Pan (Robbie Kay) and Zelena the Wicked Witch (Rebecca Mader). The former turns out to be Rumplestiltskin's (Robert Carlyle) father; the latter, the Evil Queen Regina's (Lana Parrilla) sister. TVLine asked the OUAT creators if fans would see another family-type connection.
"We will go on record as saying that we are not going to reveal that, for example, Elsa is somebody's sister," OUATco-creator Adam Horowitz told the TV scoop source. The reason why Queen Elsa appears to have deliberately taken advantage of Emma's (Jennifer Morrison) magic portal will be one of the big mysteries at the beginning of Once Upon A Time Season 4.
Meanwhile, the role of "Lost" alum Elizabeth Mitchell in Once Upon A Time Season 4 remains unknown. Fans are speculating that she could be the "real villain" in Arendelle.
WATCH: Queen Elsa, Princess Anna in Once Upon A Time Season 4 Sneak Peek Video
Once Upon A Time Season 4 premieres on Sept. 28, the ABC website reveals.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Once Upon A Time Season 4 Spoilers: Evil Queen 'Understands' Emma Swan, Frozen Teaser Video Shown at Comic Con [Watch Video]
NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Cote de Pablo in 'Truth or Consequence' Follow-up Mention Thrills Fans; Episode Titles Revealed [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch