'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: After 'Frozen' and Queen Elsa's Storybrooke Connection [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | August 18, 2014 3:43 AM EST
"Once Upon A Time" Season 4 premieres soon on ABC. That Disney's "Frozen" (2013) characters Queen Elsa and Princess Anna of Arendelle will be in Storybrooke is already a well-known spoiler at this point. However, many OUAT fans have yet to find out what happens next. Spoilers reveal that the TV series will take off from where the Frozen film ended, and that Queen Elsa has no other sister in Storybrooke.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains Once Upon A Time Season 4 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
This report (click to read) shows a sneak peek into a conversation between Queen Elsa (Georgina Haig) and Princess Anna (Elizabeth Lail) in Once Upon A Time Season 4. This preview was presented at the San Diego Comic-Con 2014. (The same promo video is available below.)
The Elsa-Anna teaser released at Comic-Con thrills many OUAT fans for two reasons: One, there is a wedding, as hinted in the conversation. Two, it seems the two sisters are in good terms. The question remains, though. Is Queen Elsa a villain in Storybrooke? This report (click to read) has some clues to the answer.
Earlier spoilers have revealed that the Once Upon A Time Season 4 premiere will show what happens next to the "Frozen" movie story. It seems most of the events in the film will hold, and OUAT will kick off with wedding preparations.
Are the Arendelle sisters related to Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) or Prince Charming (Josh Dallas)? Once Upon A Time Season 3 has Peter Pan (Robbie Kay) and Zelena the Wicked Witch (Rebecca Mader). The former turns out to be Rumplestiltskin's (Robert Carlyle) father; the latter, the Evil Queen Regina's (Lana Parrilla) sister. TVLine asked the OUAT creators if fans would see another family-type connection.
"We will go on record as saying that we are not going to reveal that, for example, Elsa is somebody's sister," OUATco-creator Adam Horowitz told the TV scoop source. The reason why Queen Elsa appears to have deliberately taken advantage of Emma's (Jennifer Morrison) magic portal will be one of the big mysteries at the beginning of Once Upon A Time Season 4.
Meanwhile, the role of "Lost" alum Elizabeth Mitchell in Once Upon A Time Season 4 remains unknown. Fans are speculating that she could be the "real villain" in Arendelle.
WATCH: Queen Elsa, Princess Anna in Once Upon A Time Season 4 Sneak Peek Video
Once Upon A Time Season 4 premieres on Sept. 28, the ABC website reveals.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Once Upon A Time Season 4 Spoilers: Evil Queen 'Understands' Emma Swan, Frozen Teaser Video Shown at Comic Con [Watch Video]
NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Cote de Pablo in 'Truth or Consequence' Follow-up Mention Thrills Fans; Episode Titles Revealed [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan