Woman Files Maternity Lawsuit Against Jay Z and Beyonce, Claims She’s Blue Ivy’s Mum
By Anne Lu | August 16, 2014 1:05 AM EST
Jay Z and Beyonce’s marriage is being rocked by another scandal. This time, it’s in the form of a woman claiming she is the mother of the couple’s daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
Tina Seals claimed in a lawsuit she filed in Manhattan, New York that she is Blue Ivy’s mum.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
According to the legal document, Seals wants to “verify whether she is the biological mother” of the 2-year-old, and that she was “previously associated” with both “Beyonce Knowles and and Jay Z Carter.”
Jay Z’s real name is Shawn Carter.
It’s unclear what she meant with her lawsuit. She might mean that she was the one who gave birth to Blue Ivy.
It can be remembered that Beyonce was speculated to have used a surrogate for her baby and just faked her pregnancy for the media. A photo of her “collapsible” baby bump circulated online when she was pregnant in 2011, which some people thought was proof enough that she wasn’t really pregnant.
But then again, Seals’ lawsuit doesn’t appear to be anything that Beyonce and Jay Z should be worrying about.
According to Starcasm.net, Seals also previously filed similar suits against Kim Kardashian and Kanye West regarding their daughter North West, against Mariah Carey, and Janet Jackson in regards to her brother Michael Jackson’s children.
Even the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, also became Seals’ targets.
Jay Z and Beyonce are already beleaguered by persistent divorce reports. And as the two are notoriously private about their personal lives, they don’t address such rumours. They constantly show to the public that they are united and are unaffected, though.
A few days ago, Beyonce posted a photo of her wearing a blue jersey with number 4 and Carter prints, which her fans interpret as her way of telling the public that she is still Mrs Carter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage