‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jamie Dornan Reprises His Role as Paul Spector In The Fall Season 2 [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | August 15, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Known for his role as Christian Grey in the upcoming BDSM movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jamie Dornan was first known as Paul Spector in BBC Two crime drama series "The Fall." Now on its second season, Dornan will don his serial killer role once for another thrilling series as he promises fans to get inside Paul Spector's mind.
"With the second season of 'The Fall' there is going to be more to him than I planned for," revealed Dornan with Interview magazine. "It's been over two years -- I haven't stayed in his mind for the entire two years, don't worry -- but when I'm in it, I do feel very comfortable in his skin, and that can only lead to rare things happening."
"The Fall" season 2 recently released a 50-second teaser featuring two of the show's lead characters who plays the cat and mouse in the highly rated TV series which is scheduled to be on BBC Two and Netflix. The short teaser features DSI Stella Gibson played by "X-Files" star Gillian Anderson lying down on the bed with photos of all Spector's victims. While Gillian lay motionless in bed, Paul was watching her from afar with a creepy look on his face.
Set in Northern Ireland, the show was created by Allan Cubbit featuring five episodes on its first season which showcase the two sides of the story: Paul's hunts for his prey and Stella's investigation of the killer's victims. Working as a bereavement counselor by day and serial killer by night, Paul managed to hide his dual personalities from his wife and two children.
"Maybe in the second series of 'The Fall' we will find out why Spector is the way he is -- so I don't want to say too much about that. But there are reasons for these people being the way they are, and that's what drives them. ... We're going to see more of Spector, but in a slightly different light," added by the actor.
Returning with six episodes, "The Fall" season 2 is scheduled to premiere this autumn featuring "Merlin" star Colin Morgan as DS Tom Anderson as one of the many officers hunting for Paul Spector.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date