‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jamie Dornan Reprises His Role as Paul Spector In The Fall Season 2 [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | August 15, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Known for his role as Christian Grey in the upcoming BDSM movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jamie Dornan was first known as Paul Spector in BBC Two crime drama series "The Fall." Now on its second season, Dornan will don his serial killer role once for another thrilling series as he promises fans to get inside Paul Spector's mind.
"With the second season of 'The Fall' there is going to be more to him than I planned for," revealed Dornan with Interview magazine. "It's been over two years -- I haven't stayed in his mind for the entire two years, don't worry -- but when I'm in it, I do feel very comfortable in his skin, and that can only lead to rare things happening."
"The Fall" season 2 recently released a 50-second teaser featuring two of the show's lead characters who plays the cat and mouse in the highly rated TV series which is scheduled to be on BBC Two and Netflix. The short teaser features DSI Stella Gibson played by "X-Files" star Gillian Anderson lying down on the bed with photos of all Spector's victims. While Gillian lay motionless in bed, Paul was watching her from afar with a creepy look on his face.
Set in Northern Ireland, the show was created by Allan Cubbit featuring five episodes on its first season which showcase the two sides of the story: Paul's hunts for his prey and Stella's investigation of the killer's victims. Working as a bereavement counselor by day and serial killer by night, Paul managed to hide his dual personalities from his wife and two children.
"Maybe in the second series of 'The Fall' we will find out why Spector is the way he is -- so I don't want to say too much about that. But there are reasons for these people being the way they are, and that's what drives them. ... We're going to see more of Spector, but in a slightly different light," added by the actor.
Returning with six episodes, "The Fall" season 2 is scheduled to premiere this autumn featuring "Merlin" star Colin Morgan as DS Tom Anderson as one of the many officers hunting for Paul Spector.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks