‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jamie Dornan Reprises His Role as Paul Spector In The Fall Season 2 [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | August 15, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Known for his role as Christian Grey in the upcoming BDSM movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jamie Dornan was first known as Paul Spector in BBC Two crime drama series "The Fall." Now on its second season, Dornan will don his serial killer role once for another thrilling series as he promises fans to get inside Paul Spector's mind.
"With the second season of 'The Fall' there is going to be more to him than I planned for," revealed Dornan with Interview magazine. "It's been over two years -- I haven't stayed in his mind for the entire two years, don't worry -- but when I'm in it, I do feel very comfortable in his skin, and that can only lead to rare things happening."
"The Fall" season 2 recently released a 50-second teaser featuring two of the show's lead characters who plays the cat and mouse in the highly rated TV series which is scheduled to be on BBC Two and Netflix. The short teaser features DSI Stella Gibson played by "X-Files" star Gillian Anderson lying down on the bed with photos of all Spector's victims. While Gillian lay motionless in bed, Paul was watching her from afar with a creepy look on his face.
Set in Northern Ireland, the show was created by Allan Cubbit featuring five episodes on its first season which showcase the two sides of the story: Paul's hunts for his prey and Stella's investigation of the killer's victims. Working as a bereavement counselor by day and serial killer by night, Paul managed to hide his dual personalities from his wife and two children.
"Maybe in the second series of 'The Fall' we will find out why Spector is the way he is -- so I don't want to say too much about that. But there are reasons for these people being the way they are, and that's what drives them. ... We're going to see more of Spector, but in a slightly different light," added by the actor.
Returning with six episodes, "The Fall" season 2 is scheduled to premiere this autumn featuring "Merlin" star Colin Morgan as DS Tom Anderson as one of the many officers hunting for Paul Spector.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar