‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jamie Dornan Reprises His Role as Paul Spector In The Fall Season 2 [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | August 15, 2014 6:29 PM EST
Known for his role as Christian Grey in the upcoming BDSM movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," Jamie Dornan was first known as Paul Spector in BBC Two crime drama series "The Fall." Now on its second season, Dornan will don his serial killer role once for another thrilling series as he promises fans to get inside Paul Spector's mind.
"With the second season of 'The Fall' there is going to be more to him than I planned for," revealed Dornan with Interview magazine. "It's been over two years -- I haven't stayed in his mind for the entire two years, don't worry -- but when I'm in it, I do feel very comfortable in his skin, and that can only lead to rare things happening."
"The Fall" season 2 recently released a 50-second teaser featuring two of the show's lead characters who plays the cat and mouse in the highly rated TV series which is scheduled to be on BBC Two and Netflix. The short teaser features DSI Stella Gibson played by "X-Files" star Gillian Anderson lying down on the bed with photos of all Spector's victims. While Gillian lay motionless in bed, Paul was watching her from afar with a creepy look on his face.
Set in Northern Ireland, the show was created by Allan Cubbit featuring five episodes on its first season which showcase the two sides of the story: Paul's hunts for his prey and Stella's investigation of the killer's victims. Working as a bereavement counselor by day and serial killer by night, Paul managed to hide his dual personalities from his wife and two children.
"Maybe in the second series of 'The Fall' we will find out why Spector is the way he is -- so I don't want to say too much about that. But there are reasons for these people being the way they are, and that's what drives them. ... We're going to see more of Spector, but in a slightly different light," added by the actor.
Returning with six episodes, "The Fall" season 2 is scheduled to premiere this autumn featuring "Merlin" star Colin Morgan as DS Tom Anderson as one of the many officers hunting for Paul Spector.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones