‘True Blood’ Spoilers: Bill Pushes Sookie Away In Season 7 Episode 9, Love Is To Die [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 15, 2014 6:00 PM EST
It is time to start writing goodbye notes for the fans of HBO's vampire drama series, "True Blood." The penultimate episode of the series is scheduled to air this Sunday in the U.S. It can be expected that something dramatic is going to happen. The final season of "True Blood" till now has killed Alcide, Tara, Maxine Fortenberry and Violet, and on Sunday, one more character is going to say goodbye.
TV Guide has revealed that one of the members from the original cast is going to die in episode 9, which is titled "Love is to Die." The episode 9, "Almost Home," saw Bill refusing to drink antidote Sarah's blood and get healed like Eric. It is possible that he refused the cure because he does not see Sookie and he having a normal, happy life, together. Bill is seen saying to someone in the preview that death is all they are and that is all they can give her [Sookie].
The synopsis of the episode suggests that Bill will push Sookie away, while a confused Sookie will keep a distance from him. Bill does not have much time left, as the virus is accelerating in his body at a crazy speed. But, it seems that Bill is not the one who is going to die in "Love is to Die," as the synopsis of the final episode, "Thank You" says, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill."
Meanwhile, Hoyt will remember the past that Jessica had erased -- the memories of Jessica and Jason. In the preview clip, he is seen punching Jason. The final episode's synopsis does not mention Jason. Will Hoyt kill him?
Also in the episode, Sam will finally take a decision about staying in Bon Temps or leaving with Nicole. Nicole does not want to raise her child at a crazy place like Bon Temps, and she has decided to leave the place, with or without Sam.
The synopsis of the episode also talks about Eric landing himself in a big dilemma after his lie is caught. Ginger makes an appearance in this episode.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7, Episode 9 "Love is to Die":
"Sookie retreats in the wake of an inexplicable decision. Sam puts his future ahead of his past. Hoyt is reminded of past, while Jason exercises uncharacteristic restraint. Ginger's wish finally comes true. Eric faces a dilemma after being caught in a lie."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’