‘True Blood’ Spoilers: Bill Pushes Sookie Away In Season 7 Episode 9, Love Is To Die [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 15, 2014 6:00 PM EST
It is time to start writing goodbye notes for the fans of HBO's vampire drama series, "True Blood." The penultimate episode of the series is scheduled to air this Sunday in the U.S. It can be expected that something dramatic is going to happen. The final season of "True Blood" till now has killed Alcide, Tara, Maxine Fortenberry and Violet, and on Sunday, one more character is going to say goodbye.
TV Guide has revealed that one of the members from the original cast is going to die in episode 9, which is titled "Love is to Die." The episode 9, "Almost Home," saw Bill refusing to drink antidote Sarah's blood and get healed like Eric. It is possible that he refused the cure because he does not see Sookie and he having a normal, happy life, together. Bill is seen saying to someone in the preview that death is all they are and that is all they can give her [Sookie].
The synopsis of the episode suggests that Bill will push Sookie away, while a confused Sookie will keep a distance from him. Bill does not have much time left, as the virus is accelerating in his body at a crazy speed. But, it seems that Bill is not the one who is going to die in "Love is to Die," as the synopsis of the final episode, "Thank You" says, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill."
Meanwhile, Hoyt will remember the past that Jessica had erased -- the memories of Jessica and Jason. In the preview clip, he is seen punching Jason. The final episode's synopsis does not mention Jason. Will Hoyt kill him?
Also in the episode, Sam will finally take a decision about staying in Bon Temps or leaving with Nicole. Nicole does not want to raise her child at a crazy place like Bon Temps, and she has decided to leave the place, with or without Sam.
The synopsis of the episode also talks about Eric landing himself in a big dilemma after his lie is caught. Ginger makes an appearance in this episode.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7, Episode 9 "Love is to Die":
"Sookie retreats in the wake of an inexplicable decision. Sam puts his future ahead of his past. Hoyt is reminded of past, while Jason exercises uncharacteristic restraint. Ginger's wish finally comes true. Eric faces a dilemma after being caught in a lie."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage