‘True Blood’ Spoilers: Bill Pushes Sookie Away In Season 7 Episode 9, Love Is To Die [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 15, 2014 6:00 PM EST
It is time to start writing goodbye notes for the fans of HBO's vampire drama series, "True Blood." The penultimate episode of the series is scheduled to air this Sunday in the U.S. It can be expected that something dramatic is going to happen. The final season of "True Blood" till now has killed Alcide, Tara, Maxine Fortenberry and Violet, and on Sunday, one more character is going to say goodbye.
TV Guide has revealed that one of the members from the original cast is going to die in episode 9, which is titled "Love is to Die." The episode 9, "Almost Home," saw Bill refusing to drink antidote Sarah's blood and get healed like Eric. It is possible that he refused the cure because he does not see Sookie and he having a normal, happy life, together. Bill is seen saying to someone in the preview that death is all they are and that is all they can give her [Sookie].
The synopsis of the episode suggests that Bill will push Sookie away, while a confused Sookie will keep a distance from him. Bill does not have much time left, as the virus is accelerating in his body at a crazy speed. But, it seems that Bill is not the one who is going to die in "Love is to Die," as the synopsis of the final episode, "Thank You" says, "Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill."
Meanwhile, Hoyt will remember the past that Jessica had erased -- the memories of Jessica and Jason. In the preview clip, he is seen punching Jason. The final episode's synopsis does not mention Jason. Will Hoyt kill him?
Also in the episode, Sam will finally take a decision about staying in Bon Temps or leaving with Nicole. Nicole does not want to raise her child at a crazy place like Bon Temps, and she has decided to leave the place, with or without Sam.
The synopsis of the episode also talks about Eric landing himself in a big dilemma after his lie is caught. Ginger makes an appearance in this episode.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7, Episode 9 "Love is to Die":
"Sookie retreats in the wake of an inexplicable decision. Sam puts his future ahead of his past. Hoyt is reminded of past, while Jason exercises uncharacteristic restraint. Ginger's wish finally comes true. Eric faces a dilemma after being caught in a lie."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks