Top Model Cara Delevingne Rumoured To Be New Bond Girl
By Pooja Bhagat | August 15, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Speculations are ripe that Cara Delevingne might be the next Bond Girl. Rumours indicate that she is currently under consideration for the new Bond movie, which is slated for release next year.
Model Cara Delevingne is getting way ahead in the race for new Bond Girl.
According to the Mirror, the makers of the film are almost decided to cast her in their next project.
Hollywood appears to have been smitten by the model's ravishing personality, which is complimented by her beautiful face and slender figure. Rated number 5 on Models.com's top 50 models list, Delevingne definitely has luck on her side.
Barely 22 years old, the British fashion model is also an extremely gifted singer and actress. She had already bagged few memorable roles in some important Hollywood projects, such as the film starring Hugh Jackman and Amanda Seyfried in the new Peter Pan movie.
Known for her trademark enticing, distinctive, dark, and bushy eyebrows, Delevingne is the indubitable diva of the fashion world. Her numerous advertising campaigns have also helped her stand out in the industry.
She was the face of the renowned Chanel Resort 2013 campaign. She has also been the face of DKNY since 2012, as well as awarded Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards. Apart from these achievements, Delevingne also appeared in the Grand Theft Auto V video game.
With a towering height of 5 feet and 9.5 inches, beautiful green eyes and blonde tresses, Delevingne is sure to heat up the screen in the next Bond flick, which will be 24th movie of its kind.
She will be working alongside Daniel Craig as James Bond. The movie will be directed by Sam Mendes. The film is slated for release in October 2015.
No official report has confirmed her casting for the role, but speculators insist that the top model will grab the epic role of Bond girl.
Delevingne was spotted earlier this week jet-setting to Ibiza on a yacht to celebrate her 22nd birthday. She was accompanied by her group of close friends. She was seen flaunting a perfect body in bikini while soaking the sun and enjoying the world at her feet.
It appears that the much tried and tested route from modelling to acting has been once again proved fruitful for another beauty in Hollywood.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones