Top Model Cara Delevingne Rumoured To Be New Bond Girl
By Pooja Bhagat | August 15, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Speculations are ripe that Cara Delevingne might be the next Bond Girl. Rumours indicate that she is currently under consideration for the new Bond movie, which is slated for release next year.
Model Cara Delevingne is getting way ahead in the race for new Bond Girl.
According to the Mirror, the makers of the film are almost decided to cast her in their next project.
Hollywood appears to have been smitten by the model's ravishing personality, which is complimented by her beautiful face and slender figure. Rated number 5 on Models.com's top 50 models list, Delevingne definitely has luck on her side.
Barely 22 years old, the British fashion model is also an extremely gifted singer and actress. She had already bagged few memorable roles in some important Hollywood projects, such as the film starring Hugh Jackman and Amanda Seyfried in the new Peter Pan movie.
Known for her trademark enticing, distinctive, dark, and bushy eyebrows, Delevingne is the indubitable diva of the fashion world. Her numerous advertising campaigns have also helped her stand out in the industry.
She was the face of the renowned Chanel Resort 2013 campaign. She has also been the face of DKNY since 2012, as well as awarded Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards. Apart from these achievements, Delevingne also appeared in the Grand Theft Auto V video game.
With a towering height of 5 feet and 9.5 inches, beautiful green eyes and blonde tresses, Delevingne is sure to heat up the screen in the next Bond flick, which will be 24th movie of its kind.
She will be working alongside Daniel Craig as James Bond. The movie will be directed by Sam Mendes. The film is slated for release in October 2015.
No official report has confirmed her casting for the role, but speculators insist that the top model will grab the epic role of Bond girl.
Delevingne was spotted earlier this week jet-setting to Ibiza on a yacht to celebrate her 22nd birthday. She was accompanied by her group of close friends. She was seen flaunting a perfect body in bikini while soaking the sun and enjoying the world at her feet.
It appears that the much tried and tested route from modelling to acting has been once again proved fruitful for another beauty in Hollywood.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate