‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Official Launch On Nov. 13, 2014: The 'Lords Of War Part One Kargath Bladefist Of Shattered Hand' And Cinematic Videos Released [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | August 15, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Blizzard Entertainment's "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" will officially be launched on Thursday, Nov. 13, 2014. The game's developer also released its cinematic video as well as the "Lords of War: Part One - Kargath Bladefist of Shattered Hand" video. Read on to learn more about it and watch the videos at the end of this article.
Visitors play the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" video game at the Blizzard Entertainment exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
According to Battle.net, the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" launch on Nov. 13, 2014 was announced during the game's live stream event on Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014. Click HERE to watch a replay of it from GameSpot. It includes an explanation of the new "WoW" expansion's Ashran Player vs. Player, or "PvP" zone.
Aside from the exciting announcement about the official launch of "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor," Blizzard also showed several videos during the live stream event including the game's opening cinematic and the "Lords Of War: Part One - Kargath Bladefist Of Shattered Hand." "Lords of War" is an animated lore miniseries.
The "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" opening cinematic shows Warsong chieftain Grommash Hellscream and the Iron Horde. On the other hand, the Lords Of War: Part One - Kargath Bladefist Of Shattered Hand" video shows the first installment of a series of five "Lords of War" videos. It features Kargath Bladefist, the leader of the Shattered Hand.
What's more is that there's a new "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Collector's Edition. According to the Battle.net blog, it includes rare items that can help a player in the latest "WoW" expansion including the following:
1. "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" DVD-ROM full version.
2. Collector's Edition Soundtrack - CD orchestral soundtrack
3. Blackhand Mouse Pad -special-edition mouse pad featuring the warlord Blackhand.
4. The Art of "Warlords of Draenor" - 160-page book filled with exclusive "Warlord of Draenor" art.
5. Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-ray Two-Disc Set - includes creators' commentary, interviews and roundtables with developers.
6. Epic In-Game Content - includes the "World of Warcraft Dread" Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet, "Hearthstone Card Back," "Diablo III" Warsong Pennant and "StarCraft II" Portraits.
- "World of Warcraft Dread" Raven Mount - the offspring of Anzu that can be used as a mount to fly to various places in the game.
- Dread Hatchling Pet - can be used in pet battles, specifically to demolish your prey.
- "Hearthstone" Card Back -custom card back from the fires of Blackrock.
- "Diablo III Warsong Pennant - from the Warsong Clan. It can be used against the Sanctuary.
- "StarCraft II Portraits" - portraits that can be used against the Dominion. Derived from Iron Horde war chiefs Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand.
Supplies are reportedly limited, that's why those who are interested to get the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Collector's Edition are advised to preorder it. Click HERE to visit the Battle.net shop.
For more updates about the "World of Warcraft," as well as other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, business, finance, health, politics, sports and science, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch The "World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor" Videos Below:
"World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor" Cinematic
"Lords of War" Part One - Shattered Hand
'World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Introduces Premade Groups Option In The Game's Group Finder [WATCH VIDEOS]
'World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update: Changes in the Game System, Classes and Characters' Lives [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail: