‘Sons of Anarchy’ Five Most Vicious Characters: Gemma Teller, Lee Toric, Clay Morrow
By Riza Ornos | August 15, 2014 4:39 PM EST
With the show coming to its epic finale, FX biker drama series "Sons of Anarchy" is scheduled to kick off its fall premiere in less than a month and fans of the show just can't wait to see how Jax will act out 10 days after Tara's brutal murder. With the body-count piling up from its first season, season 7 promises to be bloodier than ever with new characters that will bring chaos and drama in Charming.
Cast member Charlie Hunnam speaks at a panel for the television series ''Sons of Anarchy'' during the FX portion of the Television Critics Association Summer press tour in Beverly Hills, California August 2, 2013.
"There's a melancholy that starts to set in," revealed Katey Sagal in an interview posted on Collider when she was asked about the show's last season. "Everybody clings onto every moment because we know that there's a countdown about to happen. It's bittersweet. But, what's really cool about our show is that it's one big story. There's a big story in mind. It's nice to have that, and to be a part of it. "Nice" is a weird word to use because I'm sure it's going to be bloody."
Here are the most hated & vicious characters in "Sons of Anarchy."
1. Gemma Teller Morrow - Best known as SAMCRO's matriarch, Gemma is a force to be reckoned with as she is manipulative and scheming mother to his son. Played by award-winning actress Katey Sagal, Jax Teller's mother ended season 6 by putting a fork in his wife's head just to protect him and his club. Season 7 will play a big part for Gemma character as she tries to hide her role in Tara's murder while keeping her family close to her.
2. Clay Morrow - Played by a talented actor Ron Perlman, Clay is the former president of SAMCRO before Jax took over his position after finding out that he killed his father, John Teller, who is one of the founders of the biker club. Perlman's character became the antagonist of the show during the fourth season as he involved the club with a number of drug dealings with the cartel.
3. Lee Toric - A disgraced ex US Marshall, Lee Toric invaded the streets of Charming to seek revenge for his sister's death who was killed by Otto while doing her rounds in prison. But instead of fans rooting for him, they end up despising him for killing an innocent woman because of her incompetence and for resulting to police brutality and doctoring evidence and paperwork just to get the justice that he wants.
4. Agent June Stahl - One of the few women who could stand up to the club is ATF Agent June Stahl and her presence in the show made her one of the most hated characters. A person who is supposed to be upholding the law, Stahl stabbed everyone in the back so she could achieve the things that she wants. She tried to turn everybody against the club including Opie, Luann and Otto. During her time in Charming, she was directly and indirectly responsible for multiple murders, cover-ups, frame-jobs and kidnapping of Jax's son.
5. Galen O-Shay - Known as Clay's link to the Real IRA, O'Shay and Jax don't see eye to eye when it comes to their gun-running business now that Clay is out of the club. But since the Irish gun dealer doesn't want to deal with him, Jax has no choice but to keep the business afloat.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Pregnant Kate Middleton's Parents 'Not' On Queen Elizabeth's Guest List For Christmas Celebrations At Sandringham Estate
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Update: Olicity Shippers, Diggle Fans To See 'Emotional' Scenes In Next New Episode (Spoilers, Speculations)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Fake Movie: Fans Not Keen for Brad Pitt to Play John Teller
- Norman Reedus Didn’t Die Four Times In 2014: ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Urges His Fans Not To Believe The Rumours
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Spend Christmas Holidays In Mexico With Cindy Crawford And Randy Gerber