Naya Rivera Unfazed by Big Sean and Ariana Grande Dating Reports, Enjoys Date Night with Ryan Dorsey
By Sonalee singh | August 15, 2014 4:32 PM EST
It seems Naya Rivera is unfazed by her ex fiancé Big Sean and Ariana Grande's dating rumours. The "Glee" actress was recently seen enjoying a date night with her hubby Ryan Dorsey. Rivera was seen dressed in a black crop top and white trousers while Ryan was dressed in blue denim shirt and beige trousers. The two were dressed for Justin Timberlake's concert.
Cast member Naya Rivera attends the the 100th episode celebration of Glee in West Hollywood, California, March 18, 2014.
Interestingly, Rivera's alleged enemy Lea Michelle was also at the concert with her new beau Matthew Paetz. However, both couples stayed out of each other's space according to the reports by E!
Rivera got married to Ryan in a secret ceremony in Mexico. The "Glee" star walked the aisle with the actor just three months after her break-up with Big Sean. After the couple's break-up, Big Sean's rep had released an official statement suggesting that the rapper took the difficult step after much consideration.
"After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off," says Big Sean's rep to HollywoodLife.com in a statement. "The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately. We will not be commenting again on this matter."
Big Sean is currently sparking romance rumours with the "Problem" singer Ariana Grande. Interestingly, Naya who is currently enjoying marital bliss with Ryan had revealed to the website on previous occasions that Big Sean is her best friend and she only has eyes for him.
"He is such a talented artist and songwriter in his own respect and right and so yeah, absolutely, he inspires my creativity and I think that's amazing," shared Naya to the website.
Rivera and Dorsey have been friends for a long time and decided to tie the knot after Rivera called off her engagement with ex-beau Big Sean. On the other hand, Big Sean's rep is yet to comment on the Ariana Grande dating rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report