Naya Rivera Unfazed by Big Sean and Ariana Grande Dating Reports, Enjoys Date Night with Ryan Dorsey
By Sonalee singh | August 15, 2014 4:32 PM EST
It seems Naya Rivera is unfazed by her ex fiancé Big Sean and Ariana Grande's dating rumours. The "Glee" actress was recently seen enjoying a date night with her hubby Ryan Dorsey. Rivera was seen dressed in a black crop top and white trousers while Ryan was dressed in blue denim shirt and beige trousers. The two were dressed for Justin Timberlake's concert.
Cast member Naya Rivera attends the the 100th episode celebration of Glee in West Hollywood, California, March 18, 2014.
Interestingly, Rivera's alleged enemy Lea Michelle was also at the concert with her new beau Matthew Paetz. However, both couples stayed out of each other's space according to the reports by E!
Rivera got married to Ryan in a secret ceremony in Mexico. The "Glee" star walked the aisle with the actor just three months after her break-up with Big Sean. After the couple's break-up, Big Sean's rep had released an official statement suggesting that the rapper took the difficult step after much consideration.
"After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off," says Big Sean's rep to HollywoodLife.com in a statement. "The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately. We will not be commenting again on this matter."
Big Sean is currently sparking romance rumours with the "Problem" singer Ariana Grande. Interestingly, Naya who is currently enjoying marital bliss with Ryan had revealed to the website on previous occasions that Big Sean is her best friend and she only has eyes for him.
"He is such a talented artist and songwriter in his own respect and right and so yeah, absolutely, he inspires my creativity and I think that's amazing," shared Naya to the website.
Rivera and Dorsey have been friends for a long time and decided to tie the knot after Rivera called off her engagement with ex-beau Big Sean. On the other hand, Big Sean's rep is yet to comment on the Ariana Grande dating rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight