Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter North West Will Be Making Debut TV Appearance On Wedding Feature
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter North has recently made her modelling debut and it seems that she will be making her TV debut as well. Kim has revealed that North is set to appear in the upcoming wedding episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Kim revealed to Andy Cohen in an interview on Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live" that North will be making an appearance on the upcoming wedding episode and that alone. North wore a Givenchy dress matching the rest of the Kardashian women n the occasion and was carried down the aisle by her grandmother, Kris Jenner.
One-year-old North has so far not made an appearance in the reality TV show despite being constantly present during filming. She had so far been kept off camera despite being frequently mentioned. In the family's trip to Thailand, Kim's suite at the Iniala Resort showed a baby's crib inside and Kim was seen playing with an off-frame North while scenes were shown from the plane at the beginning of the trip. Kanye West himself had been making only very limited appearances in the reality TV show including a brief sighting during Kim's baby shower and also when his lavish proposal was documented for the show.
Kim and Kanye have taken a completely different approach to North compared to Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick who have allowed their children Mason and Penelope to be filmed for the reality TV series. Mason Disick's birth, the couples' first child was completely documented and even the exact moment he came out was seen in the TV show. The Disick children have since been mainstays in the show but North has been kept off-camera.
It remains unclear if the reports are true that it is mainly Kanye West who has been opposing North's appearance in the reality TV show. The latest development will at least allow fans to catch a glimpse of North during the wedding, which the couple have now agreed to televise. Kim had previously stated that only the events leading up to and after the wedding will be shown but it seems that the couple have had a change of heart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination