Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter North West Will Be Making Debut TV Appearance On Wedding Feature
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter North has recently made her modelling debut and it seems that she will be making her TV debut as well. Kim has revealed that North is set to appear in the upcoming wedding episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Kim revealed to Andy Cohen in an interview on Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live" that North will be making an appearance on the upcoming wedding episode and that alone. North wore a Givenchy dress matching the rest of the Kardashian women n the occasion and was carried down the aisle by her grandmother, Kris Jenner.
One-year-old North has so far not made an appearance in the reality TV show despite being constantly present during filming. She had so far been kept off camera despite being frequently mentioned. In the family's trip to Thailand, Kim's suite at the Iniala Resort showed a baby's crib inside and Kim was seen playing with an off-frame North while scenes were shown from the plane at the beginning of the trip. Kanye West himself had been making only very limited appearances in the reality TV show including a brief sighting during Kim's baby shower and also when his lavish proposal was documented for the show.
Kim and Kanye have taken a completely different approach to North compared to Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick who have allowed their children Mason and Penelope to be filmed for the reality TV series. Mason Disick's birth, the couples' first child was completely documented and even the exact moment he came out was seen in the TV show. The Disick children have since been mainstays in the show but North has been kept off-camera.
It remains unclear if the reports are true that it is mainly Kanye West who has been opposing North's appearance in the reality TV show. The latest development will at least allow fans to catch a glimpse of North during the wedding, which the couple have now agreed to televise. Kim had previously stated that only the events leading up to and after the wedding will be shown but it seems that the couple have had a change of heart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date