Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter North West Will Be Making Debut TV Appearance On Wedding Feature
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 15, 2014 4:21 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter North has recently made her modelling debut and it seems that she will be making her TV debut as well. Kim has revealed that North is set to appear in the upcoming wedding episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Kim revealed to Andy Cohen in an interview on Bravo TV's "Watch What Happens Live" that North will be making an appearance on the upcoming wedding episode and that alone. North wore a Givenchy dress matching the rest of the Kardashian women n the occasion and was carried down the aisle by her grandmother, Kris Jenner.
One-year-old North has so far not made an appearance in the reality TV show despite being constantly present during filming. She had so far been kept off camera despite being frequently mentioned. In the family's trip to Thailand, Kim's suite at the Iniala Resort showed a baby's crib inside and Kim was seen playing with an off-frame North while scenes were shown from the plane at the beginning of the trip. Kanye West himself had been making only very limited appearances in the reality TV show including a brief sighting during Kim's baby shower and also when his lavish proposal was documented for the show.
Kim and Kanye have taken a completely different approach to North compared to Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick who have allowed their children Mason and Penelope to be filmed for the reality TV series. Mason Disick's birth, the couples' first child was completely documented and even the exact moment he came out was seen in the TV show. The Disick children have since been mainstays in the show but North has been kept off-camera.
It remains unclear if the reports are true that it is mainly Kanye West who has been opposing North's appearance in the reality TV show. The latest development will at least allow fans to catch a glimpse of North during the wedding, which the couple have now agreed to televise. Kim had previously stated that only the events leading up to and after the wedding will be shown but it seems that the couple have had a change of heart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery