Dorfman-Murray Wedding Postponed, Josh 'Still Disgusted' With Andi For Having Sex With Nick Viall---Reports
By Tanya Diente | August 15, 2014 3:47 PM EST
Reports claimed the former "Bachelorette" star Andi Dorfman and her fiancé Josh Murray have postponed their May 9 wedding because of arguments concerning Nick Viall.
Former Miami Heat dancer, and star of the TV reality show "The Bachelorette" Trista Rehn (C) along with friends, reacts to a video of her dancin days, at the Heat verses the New Orleans Hornest game during first period NBA action February 11, 2003 at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. Rehn will choose between the final two bachelores on February 18.
A new report from gossip site Celebdirtylaundry claims "all is not well" with the couple's relationship. Former "Bachelorette" runner-up Nick Viall is reportedly to blame for the couple's arguments. Outside the public eye of TV drama Andi and Josh are said to be having disagreements over Andi's relationship with Nick.
It reportedly stemmed from Nick's live revelation during "The Final Rose" episode that he had sex with Andi days before she said yes to Josh's proposal. Viewers have been following the couple's relationship since. According to the site, the couple has been trying to do "some serious PR for themselves" to convince fans that all is well with their relationship.
However, sources told OK! that Nick's revelation only brought out the worst in Josh Murray. Nick reportedly only encouraged Josh's jealousy and bad temper. A source claimed "Josh is insecure- and Andi is finding it really unattractive." Another source said Josh is "still disgusted" that his fiancé slept with Nick.
"He tries to act laid-back, but the whole thing is really bugging him," the source said.
Insiders say the couple still has to "learn a lot from each other" before they walk down the aisle.
Plus there are the rumours that Andi Dorfman is only marrying Josh Murray for fame and publicity. The "Bachelorette" star is reportedly not really looking for love but a career in the entertainment industry.
Josh wants to start a family but Andi reportedly just wants to focus on her career. Celebdirtylaundry claims Josh was only "hired by Andi to play a part and that part does not include Andi having a baby!"
But the couple is telling a complete different story to probably address the rumours about their troubled relationship. Their respective Twitter accounts prove they are very much happy being together. In fact, on Aug. 12, Andi posted to her Instagram a sweet picture of her and Josh during his 30th birthday celebration. The photo was captioned "Happy 30th Birthday to my love who keeps me laughing all the time! So thankful to have you in my life and can't wait to marry you! You are the best! Love you to the moon and back!"
Josh Murray also showed his appreciation for his fiancé on his Twitter account with a photo captioned "My amazing fiancé @AndiDorfman threw me a surprise Birthday party last night, how awesome is she!?! #imaluckyman."
While there may be no end to the rumours that their relationship is on the rocks, Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman are doing their best to show to the media that they are happily in love as always.
Source: YouTube/ Entertainment Tonight
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family