Irina Shayk’s Hot Campaign for Brazilian Brand Triton Jeans
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 15, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Irina Shayk is the new face of Brazilian brand Triton Jeans. It has recently been revealed that the Sports Illustrated model and girlfriend of Real Madrid superstar headlined that 2015 campaign of the Brazilian company.
Model Irina Shayk arrives for the Barbie Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue party in New York, February 17, 2014.
Some of Irina's pictures from the said campaign were shared on Triton's official Web site. She was pictured in ripped jean shorts with model Evantro Soldati. Irina also had some shots wearing fancy dresses, skirts, and tops.
According to Daily Mail, Irina and Evandro have previously worked together when they walked the runway at the Sao Paulo Fashion Week. The British webloid said that the chemistry between the two beautiful models were evident, but Ronaldo shouldn't worry about Irina falling for her new leading man because Evandro is reportedly in a relationship with Brazilian model Yasmin Brunet.
Irina is currently vacationing as seen on the snaps she has been sharing on social media. The 28-year-old Russian model is certainly making the most of her time alone as Ronaldo gets busy with his football commitments.
Recently, Irina made her film debut in the movie "Hercules: The Thracian Wars." She played the character of "Megara," Hercules' wife. In interview with USA Today, Irina revealed that she never would have thought that she would be become an actress. "There was never a day that I woke up and thought, 'Oh my God, I want to be an actor,'" Irina said. She added that starring in Hollywood movie was "pure chance."
She revealed that she actually auditioned for the role after she was instructed by her agent. Director Brett Ratner was reportedly in New York "looking to cast a tall brunette." She tried out and fortunately, got cast afterwards.
Irina had a nice experience on the set of "Hercules: The Thracian Wars." There was never an awkward moment during filming the movie, the model further said. "Brett made me comfortable in front of the camera."
Irina's main goal is still modelling, but she reportedly wouldn't mind starring in more movies in the future. One of Irina's dream roles would be to play some "crazy badass like a Russian spy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date