Eva Mendes ,Jessica Alba's Personal Trainer Reveals Secrets Behind Their Great Bodies
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 15, 2014 1:35 PM EST
Every woman craves to get a well shaped body. An enviable figure comes with lots of effort.
Apart from putting across individual effort, it is equally important to have an accomplished trainer who exactly understands different body types and provides guidance according to that.
Actress Jessica Alba
Some of the hottest celebrities of Hollywood have been proved to be truly fortunate as they have got an excellent personal trainer and nutritionist; Ramona Braganza.
According to the report by Daily Mail Ramona revealed the secrets behind the exceptional bodies of renowned names like Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Mendes, Kate Beckinsale, Anne Hathaway.
Ramona comes up with complete transformation of figures from within six weeks.
As explained by Daily Mail, her 3-2-1 training method includes three cardio segments, two circuit strength training and one core segment. This training method made including Jessica Alba, Halle Berry to maintain their great shapes.
Ramona said it is really important to the eat right kind of food. “Eating the right foods at the right times will make a difference in the way you gain muscle tissue,” she added.
To fulfill the need of the body by proving proper food helps maintain the natural balance. To fight harmful free radicals that get generated after a hard training, fresh fruits and vegetables should be on the regular diet.
Ramona also advised not to skip exercise and suggest women should lift weights.
“Try combinations that include single-legged squats, single-arm pushups, walking squats and sit-ups. A full-body workout can get you the sweat you need in 10 minutes,” she was quoted saying.
Ramona also asked for proper rest and recovery which is required to rebuild muscle tissue and recharge energy supplies. She told her clients to train three days on and one day off.
“Jessica eats plenty of fruits and vegetables and enjoys most dishes. Jessica eats only until she is full then puts the fork down,” Ramona recalled.
She insisted that carbohydrates intake should be limited to fruits, vegetables and things like whole grain breads.
“Halle Berry has learned to control her diabetes by limiting her carbohydrates to ones that do not cause a rapid rise in sugar levels, this has had the added benefit of weight control”, she said.
And her final suggestion was to make your own goal and stick to it which is the best way to flaunt a flawless body.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Response Team Killed In Cold Blood By Angry Guinea Locales
- One-Year-Old Baby In Melbourne Hospital With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Polly Bergen Died; Suffered Complications From Emphysema
- Condoms Too Small For Uganda Men, Fight Against AIDS Hampered
- Demi Lovato Battled Bulimia and Negative Body Image: Turns into Role Model For Many; Her Diet and Fitness Routine
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown