Kim Kardashian And Sisters Kourtney and Khloe Refuse To Shoot Season 10 Of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 15, 2014 12:51 PM EST
Fans of the reality TV series "Keeping Up With The Kardashians " might have to wait longer than expected for season 10 of the popular TV show to come out because the main stars are refusing to begin filming as scheduled. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are adamantly refusing to begin filming for as long as the perpetrators of a series of burglaries that have hit their homes have not been caught.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The Kardashian family believes that the burglaries may have been masterminded by people close to the family or at least have easy access to their homes and personal belongings. The filming of their reality TV shows leaves the family and their homes vulnerable because despite many precautions, filming a reality TV show entails allowing a large number of people to have access to otherwise private areas of their homes. The family has been hit with three major thefts in the span of six months and they are not discounting the possibility that members of their film crew could be involved since they are able to come in and out of the Kardashian-Jenner homes. Not to mention, there are also countless numbers of assistants, stylists, make-up artists and various other help that have access to their homes.
Just last month, Kourtney and her boyfriend Scott Disick reported a theft of $4,000 in cash that went missing from inside a briefcase in the bedroom of the house they are currently renting in The Hamptons while filming "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons." It took the couple at least three days to notice the theft since there was no sign of forced entry. This is the second time that Kourtney and Scott have been burglarized this year. Last March, the couple lost approximately $50,000 worth of cash, jewelry, watches and other valuables in a theft in their California home.
In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe was in the middle of packing her belongings to move out of the house she shared with estranged husband Lamar Odom when she discovered over $250,000 worth of jewelry missing from her bedroom safe. Just like the other incidents, no sign of forced entry was seen and it might have taken several days for the theft to have been noticed. The sisters now strongly believe that the incidents were inside jobs done by people that they know and grant entry into their private homes.
Filming for season 10 which was scheduled for October might be postponed indefinitely until the burglars are caught. Celebuzz reports that the sisters want their production studio to have their crew members undergo lie detector tests in an attempt to clear them of any wrongdoing.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border