Kim Kardashian And Sisters Kourtney and Khloe Refuse To Shoot Season 10 Of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 15, 2014 12:51 PM EST
Fans of the reality TV series "Keeping Up With The Kardashians " might have to wait longer than expected for season 10 of the popular TV show to come out because the main stars are refusing to begin filming as scheduled. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are adamantly refusing to begin filming for as long as the perpetrators of a series of burglaries that have hit their homes have not been caught.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
The Kardashian family believes that the burglaries may have been masterminded by people close to the family or at least have easy access to their homes and personal belongings. The filming of their reality TV shows leaves the family and their homes vulnerable because despite many precautions, filming a reality TV show entails allowing a large number of people to have access to otherwise private areas of their homes. The family has been hit with three major thefts in the span of six months and they are not discounting the possibility that members of their film crew could be involved since they are able to come in and out of the Kardashian-Jenner homes. Not to mention, there are also countless numbers of assistants, stylists, make-up artists and various other help that have access to their homes.
Just last month, Kourtney and her boyfriend Scott Disick reported a theft of $4,000 in cash that went missing from inside a briefcase in the bedroom of the house they are currently renting in The Hamptons while filming "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons." It took the couple at least three days to notice the theft since there was no sign of forced entry. This is the second time that Kourtney and Scott have been burglarized this year. Last March, the couple lost approximately $50,000 worth of cash, jewelry, watches and other valuables in a theft in their California home.
In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe was in the middle of packing her belongings to move out of the house she shared with estranged husband Lamar Odom when she discovered over $250,000 worth of jewelry missing from her bedroom safe. Just like the other incidents, no sign of forced entry was seen and it might have taken several days for the theft to have been noticed. The sisters now strongly believe that the incidents were inside jobs done by people that they know and grant entry into their private homes.
Filming for season 10 which was scheduled for October might be postponed indefinitely until the burglars are caught. Celebuzz reports that the sisters want their production studio to have their crew members undergo lie detector tests in an attempt to clear them of any wrongdoing.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced