Bachelor In Paradise Episode/ Week 3 Spoilers: A Shocking Exit of a Couple, Dates, Dramatic Rose Ceremony And Elimination
By jaskiran kaur | August 15, 2014 12:36 PM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is ABC's newest addition to "Bachelor" franchise. The show premiered on Aug. 4, 2014 bringing back the castoffs from previous seasons of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette." Next week, the show is set to feature its week 3 in the romantic location of Tulum, Mexico. Here are spoilers from the "Bachelor in Paradise'" Episode/ Week 3. Read on to find out what happens next, who gets rose and who gets eliminated. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 3. Read at your own risk.
Fans know that each week the show brings two new contestants from "Bachelor Nation." So prepare yourself to meet two new exciting entries. Also, last week women from the camp handed out roses, which left Dylan Petit from the "The Bachelorette" season of Andi Dorfman eliminated. Moving on to the new week, here is everything you need to know about it.
In week/episode 3 of the show, male contestants of "Bachelor in Paradise" hand out the roses.
ABC has released press release that provides detailed spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Week/ Episode 3. According to the media report, the show picks up from where it left finding out that the contestants are still reeling from the last aired rose ceremony.
This week two new bachelorettes arrive at the paradise. One of them is sure to create a stir for one of the newly formed couple. The report notes that even before arriving at Tulum, these bachelorettes know who they want to be with. To everyone's surprise, they have their eyes on only one bachelor-Marquel Martin from Andi Dorfman's season. It is reported that one of these bachelorettes immediately "gets in between" Marquel and Michelle Money. She asks Marquel to take her to Hacienda Uayamon in Campeche.
According to Reality Steve's episode by episode spoilers guide for "Bachelor in Paradise" on his blog, the two new arrivals are Danielle Ronco from Juan Pablo Galavis' season and Jackie Parr from Sean Lowe's season.
The ABC report notes that Marquel is asked out by two women in the paradise. One of the women who ask out Marquel is Danielle Ronco, the new arrival. Meanwhile, Michelle Money enjoys time with a "double date" with Robert Graham and couple Clare Crawley and Zack Kalter. Another couple who are set to go on a romantic date is Elise Mosca and Chris Bukowski. But their date maybe hindered by Chris' injury.
Later in the week, AshLee gets to fulfil her "wish" of spending time with Graham Bunn "on an overnight date."
ABC's press release hint at another dramatic and shocking rose ceremony. Fans know that like every rose ceremony "Bachelor in Paradise" Week/ Episode 3 will also see elimination of two bachelorettes. But there is more to come. The media report notes that "in a shocking twist, two people unexpectedly leave Paradise for good!"
According to Reality Steve, the two people who leave "Bachelor in Paradise" in Week 3 are Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca.
The reality shows' spy reveals that at the rose ceremony, Marcus Grodd gives a rose to Lacy Faddoul, Zack gives it to Clare, Graham gives it to AssLee, Marquel gives it to Jackie and Robert gives it to Sarah. As for Chris Bukowski, he reportedly gives the rose to Michelle Money. The report notes that he takes this decision of giving her a second chance because he believes that Michelle Money is there in the show "to find love." Chris chooses Michelle over newly arrived Danielle Ronco, who eliminated from the show.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Episode/Week 3 airs on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:00 Pm on ABC.
For more spoilers and information on Bachelor in Paradise, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation