Bachelor In Paradise Episode/ Week 3 Spoilers: A Shocking Exit of a Couple, Dates, Dramatic Rose Ceremony And Elimination
By jaskiran kaur | August 15, 2014 12:36 PM EST
"Bachelor in Paradise" is ABC's newest addition to "Bachelor" franchise. The show premiered on Aug. 4, 2014 bringing back the castoffs from previous seasons of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette." Next week, the show is set to feature its week 3 in the romantic location of Tulum, Mexico. Here are spoilers from the "Bachelor in Paradise'" Episode/ Week 3. Read on to find out what happens next, who gets rose and who gets eliminated. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Episode 3. Read at your own risk.
Fans know that each week the show brings two new contestants from "Bachelor Nation." So prepare yourself to meet two new exciting entries. Also, last week women from the camp handed out roses, which left Dylan Petit from the "The Bachelorette" season of Andi Dorfman eliminated. Moving on to the new week, here is everything you need to know about it.
In week/episode 3 of the show, male contestants of "Bachelor in Paradise" hand out the roses.
ABC has released press release that provides detailed spoilers from "Bachelor in Paradise" Week/ Episode 3. According to the media report, the show picks up from where it left finding out that the contestants are still reeling from the last aired rose ceremony.
This week two new bachelorettes arrive at the paradise. One of them is sure to create a stir for one of the newly formed couple. The report notes that even before arriving at Tulum, these bachelorettes know who they want to be with. To everyone's surprise, they have their eyes on only one bachelor-Marquel Martin from Andi Dorfman's season. It is reported that one of these bachelorettes immediately "gets in between" Marquel and Michelle Money. She asks Marquel to take her to Hacienda Uayamon in Campeche.
According to Reality Steve's episode by episode spoilers guide for "Bachelor in Paradise" on his blog, the two new arrivals are Danielle Ronco from Juan Pablo Galavis' season and Jackie Parr from Sean Lowe's season.
The ABC report notes that Marquel is asked out by two women in the paradise. One of the women who ask out Marquel is Danielle Ronco, the new arrival. Meanwhile, Michelle Money enjoys time with a "double date" with Robert Graham and couple Clare Crawley and Zack Kalter. Another couple who are set to go on a romantic date is Elise Mosca and Chris Bukowski. But their date maybe hindered by Chris' injury.
Later in the week, AshLee gets to fulfil her "wish" of spending time with Graham Bunn "on an overnight date."
ABC's press release hint at another dramatic and shocking rose ceremony. Fans know that like every rose ceremony "Bachelor in Paradise" Week/ Episode 3 will also see elimination of two bachelorettes. But there is more to come. The media report notes that "in a shocking twist, two people unexpectedly leave Paradise for good!"
According to Reality Steve, the two people who leave "Bachelor in Paradise" in Week 3 are Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca.
The reality shows' spy reveals that at the rose ceremony, Marcus Grodd gives a rose to Lacy Faddoul, Zack gives it to Clare, Graham gives it to AssLee, Marquel gives it to Jackie and Robert gives it to Sarah. As for Chris Bukowski, he reportedly gives the rose to Michelle Money. The report notes that he takes this decision of giving her a second chance because he believes that Michelle Money is there in the show "to find love." Chris chooses Michelle over newly arrived Danielle Ronco, who eliminated from the show.
"Bachelor in Paradise" Episode/Week 3 airs on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:00 Pm on ABC.
For more spoilers and information on Bachelor in Paradise, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report