Corinna Schumacher Named Ambassador for the 2014 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games in Normandy
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 15, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Corinna Schumacher has been named as an ambassador for the Alltech Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) World Equestrian Games which will take place in Normandy, France from Aug. 23 to Sept. 7, 2014. The wife of the seven-time Formula One (F1) champion is one of the 25 ambassadors in the major international championships for equestrianism.
As described on Alltech's official website, Corinna personifies the sport of equestrianism. She has reportedly remained as an active supporter of the sport and even built her own ranch and reining facility which is dedicated to providing "professional training" for anyone who wants to become a reining expert like she is.
"Corinna has never lost focus for what brought her to the sport, the love for animals," wrote the website.
Corinna, on the other hand, has said that she is delighted to be one of the ambassadors. Supporting events such as the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games is something that is dear to her because she has always been passionate about animals, most especially, horses.
"Being a team with your horse is something great to watch and even greater to work on, and so I feel very excited to be an official ambassador of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games 2014 in Normandy," Corinna said. She added that she is also looking forward to witnessing "high-class competitions" during the two-week event.
The upcoming event is the seventh edition of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games. A total of 74 counties, including Australia, have declared their participation in the games. Twelve counties, namely, Hong Kong, Tunisia, Thailand, Republic of Korea, Peru, Romania, Mauritius, Latvia, Palestine, Morocco, Kazakhstan, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Meanwhile, Australia will be taking part in all disciplines, namely, Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Driving, Endurance, Vaulting, and Reining, according to Equestrian.org.au. Australia is one of the 10 countries that will participate in all disciplines of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games 2014.
For the complete list of participating Australian athletes, visit Equestrian.org.au.
The nominated entries list is also made available on Normandy2014.com.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet